It's funny to me how people that fight NPCs are actually complaining. Your 'world' is full of bugs and glitches. Someone showed me a bug in the first day where you were able to go behind a wall and kill goblins (cant remember the quest). You were getting 60,000BP from that. Please try to get 60k BP from TDM or Clan War. We did 5 quests in less that 15 minutes getting more than 150k BP. You were able to solo that quest through that bug.

You guys complaining about them taking away something you earned by somehow cheating. I hope u see how stupid this is.

Dunno why this update are so heavily focused on BP and why u guys implemented Gems in this game. I also dont find it unfair since the game is so much about Bounty how the competitive side of the game is getting so much less than the PVE side. I mean try to update your Gems through TDM,CW. It will take u months. You gotta think, whats harder to kill, an NPC or a person.

IMO you guys tried way too hard in this update when all you had to do is to make this game more simple. Again tho thank you for trying to keep this server alive, if you didnt care this server would be dead 2 years ago.