Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    It's funny to me how people that fight NPCs are actually complaining. Your 'world' is full of bugs and glitches. Someone showed me a bug in the first day where you were able to go behind a wall and kill goblins (cant remember the quest). You were getting 60,000BP from that. Please try to get 60k BP from TDM or Clan War. We did 5 quests in less that 15 minutes getting more than 150k BP. You were able to solo that quest through that bug.

You guys complaining about them taking away something you earned by somehow cheating. I hope u see how stupid this is.

Dunno why this update are so heavily focused on BP and why u guys implemented Gems in this game. I also dont find it unfair since the game is so much about Bounty how the competitive side of the game is getting so much less than the PVE side. I mean try to update your Gems through TDM,CW. It will take u months. You gotta think, whats harder to kill, an NPC or a person.

IMO you guys tried way too hard in this update when all you had to do is to make this game more simple. Again tho thank you for trying to keep this server alive, if you didnt care this server would be dead 2 years ago.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    It's funny to me how people that fight NPCs are actually complaining. Your 'world' is full of bugs and glitches. Someone showed me a bug in the first day where you were able to go behind a wall and kill goblins (cant remember the quest). You were getting 60,000BP from that. Please try to get 60k BP from TDM or Clan War. We did 5 quests in less that 15 minutes getting more than 150k BP. You were able to solo that quest through that bug.

You guys complaining about them taking away something you earned by somehow cheating. I hope u see how stupid this is.

Dunno why this update are so heavily focused on BP and why u guys implemented Gems in this game. I also dont find it unfair since the game is so much about Bounty how the competitive side of the game is getting so much less than the PVE side. I mean try to update your Gems through TDM,CW. It will take u months. You gotta think, whats harder to kill, an NPC or a person.

IMO you guys tried way too hard in this update when all you had to do is to make this game more simple. Again tho thank you for trying to keep this server alive, if you didnt care this server would be dead 2 years ago.

3. The following user said thank you to León for this useful post:

Activa (10-25-2017)

Thanks
    Oh hey, on the topic of wasted bounty...
    I wanted to do some measuring with gems vs no gems, but it looks like the gems I was going to test are broken. OffenseDMG gems had no effect on melees or guns no matter what I used, I feel like the DMG gems were doing something in the first patches?, but I never actually tested it then either, so maybe it was always broken. Either way, now it's busted so guna need another patch.

Tested with Lv1 Lv2 and Lv3, all nothin, same 6dmg for lv1 renard.
    https://imgur.com/a/WAxmM
    Last edited by Qwin; 10-25-2017 at 11:34 AM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Oh hey, on the topic of wasted bounty...
    I wanted to do some measuring with gems vs no gems, but it looks like the gems I was going to test are broken. OffenseDMG gems had no effect on melees or guns no matter what I used, I feel like the DMG gems were doing something in the first patches?, but I never actually tested it then either, so maybe it was always broken. Either way, now it's busted so guna need another patch.

Tested with Lv1 Lv2 and Lv3, all nothin, same 6dmg for lv1 renard.
    https://imgur.com/a/WAxmM
    You used the worst gun with least damage to test the damage gem..

A 2% damage increase on 6 dmg is too little for you to see the effects. That's 0.12 extra damage per bullet. HP/AP doesn't show decimals, that stuff is calculated behind the curtain. Unless you use 2 lvl 5 and lvl 6 gems and a weapon with higher damage you probably won't see it.

With lvl 1-3 gems your best bet are weapons such as revolvers and snipers to easily spot the damage increase.

6. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

StephanM (10-25-2017)

Alegra's Avatar Don't Forget To Smile :)

Country
    Thanks
    Hi guys ... My 7M bounty gone :o

Now i have 1M after the restart server yesterday.

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alegra View Post
    Hi guys ... My 7M bounty gone :o

Now i have 1M after the restart server yesterday.
    Fixed excessive BP in CQ (it was related to a bug in the code)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    Keep resetting stuff and trying to "balance" things. You're doing a damn good job pissing players off. I spent hours playing CQ just for bounty, and it's all gone just like that. 1.3 million per CQ wasn't THAT bad. It certainly didn't warrant a reset. You could've just prevented it from happening in the future.

288 bounty per round in CQ Act 4? This is not balancing, this an ABSOLUTE JOKE. If you don't want people to buy gems with bounty anymore, don't even make them available.

Anyway, nobody seems to listen or care about suggestions/requests. Whatever.
    in what world is being able to buy 20-26 gems per 2 minutes of doing act 4 is a fair exchange?

gems are supposed to be special items that are hard to get. which means if you play for hours a day you can afford just a few gems and then again might not get what you want or fail the combination.
    considering the stat bonuses on them arent that great, its your choice whether you wish to play quests for bounty or for the fun of it.

Thanks
    i cant run the v8 can anyone help me with this?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    in what world is being able to buy 20-26 gems per 2 minutes of doing act 4 is a fair exchange?

gems are supposed to be special items that are hard to get. which means if you play for hours a day you can afford just a few gems and then again might not get what you want or fail the combination.
    considering the stat bonuses on them arent that great, its your choice whether you wish to play quests for bounty or for the fun of it.
    288 seems low though.. wouldn't a 1000 make a bit more sense?

Aliséa's Avatar Oderint Dum Metuant

Country
    Thanks
    HOLY SHET... A REASON TO PLAY GUNZ... I HAVENT PLAYED IN MONTHS FEELS LIKE BUT I JUST HAPPENED TO HIT THE LAUNCHER AND FOUND ALL OF THIS... THANKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

-0.oAlisea

13. The following user said thank you to Aliséa for this useful post:

Hulk (10-25-2017)

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread Information