Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    so do legendary quest clothing do anything i dont see anything changed in description for that

and can we also add a option ( same as donors ) to put the PVE weapons / clothing to storage to change to characters

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    so do legendary quest clothing do anything i dont see anything changed in description for that

and can we also add a option ( same as donors ) to put the PVE weapons / clothing to storage to change to characters
    Stu you questing?

We'll have to look into quest clothing and what it does currently.
    Quest items aren't meant to be movable. Only donation and staff items are transferable to other characters.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Bunny (10-23-2017), Eagle (10-22-2017), Stuwadie (10-22-2017)

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    for many, the scrider is impossible to approve, but for some who know how to kill it, add nade 1 hit just for the scrider.
    very good thought to add rings to scrider https://prnt.sc/h0offi

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Stu you questing?

We'll have to look into quest clothing and what it does currently.
    Quest items aren't meant to be movable. Only donation and staff items are transferable to other characters.
    Ye bro im questing just started playing gunz a bit again instead of forums only.

I understand about that but im getting alot of MALE items which is annoying and most of them are just way better than for female.

Sure thing if the quest clothing doesent do anything anymore maybe just remove it and keep it weapons only since theres also gems now that improve damage etc.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

TomasEdison (10-23-2017), _Jan (10-23-2017)

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks

the only thing that matters in this update.
    it brings tears to my eyes to see more of these beautifully sculpted maps make their way into our maps list.
    the gods of this world we call freestyle gunz have answered my dying wishes and blessed us with not 1, not 2, but EIGHT skill maps.
    to every one who has contributed to v8's success, from dave, mcsic, to the devs, and every one in the community.... i thank you.
    fgunz is truly rich in culture.

8. The following user said thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

Zabu (10-23-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/7zqcNjV.png

the only thing that matters in this update.
    it brings tears to my eyes to see more of these beautifully sculpted maps make their way into our maps list.
    the gods of this world we call freestyle gunz have answered my dying wishes and blessed us with not 1, not 2, but EIGHT skill maps.
    to every one who has contributed to v8's success, from dave, mcsic, to the devs, and every one in the community.... i thank you.
    fgunz is truly rich in culture.
    Boy this guy is still alive!
    I sort of hope I get my hands on these skillmap files to improvement a little bit (in terms of fixing textures and space).

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I sort of hope I get my hands on these skillmap files to improvement a little bit (in terms of fixing textures and space).
    Add obstacle course and finishline maps. pls.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    you should also change some maps to make skillmap v10 humanly possible for example

Kavi's Avatar 👑 King 👑

Country
    Thanks
    Change the opening colour

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    There's certain clothes for 200 bp so characters that are low on bounty, such as Lvl 1 characters (5000 starting bounty), can change their basic appearance without having to farm 5000 or 25000 bounty first.
    Yes I know. Theres very few 200bp and then it skyrockets to 5k bp for the majority of the clothe shop for no reason. In Maiet's gunz every piece of armor was different and offered better protection but the v8's shop is all homogeneous so there's no rhyme or reason for the spike in the bounty.

When changing my look I buy maybe 5 pieces at a time for each armor piece in order to compare them for looks, and maybe some pieces don't go well with others when making your own "set". So its just a waste of bp for no benefit. I know v8's goal is to make bounty feel important again, but I dont like the concept applied to armor with no benefits.

Maybe you can make it a VIP only discount for the shop, but I really preferred it the way it was in v7 for everyone. I've had several friends complain about the change and they had to waste their time getting bp just to look how they already did before the inventory reset. It doesn't add any dynamics to how the game is played, it's just a way to force people to grind.

14. The following user said thank you to Qwin for this useful post:

Damp (10-23-2017)

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information