Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    BoboGr1nd's Avatar since 2014

Country
    Thanks
    quick question,is exp boost (from activity points) still works in quest?
    BoboGrind

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shon View Post
    quick question,is exp boost (from activity points) still works in quest?
    Yes.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

BoboGr1nd (10-14-2017)

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Do we will get V8 Raffles? XD

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    A patch has been applied.

- Fixed player crash when joining a room
    - Fixed server crash
    - CQ/Quest drops are now randomly given to 1 player if not picked up by anyone
    - Fixed CQ drops not showing up correctly in inventory
    - Fixed CQ exp on endscreen
    - Added experimental D3D9EX feature (Windows Vista and above only (7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10))
    (You can find it at Options -> Misc II, reduces RAM usage and fixes alt-tab crashes)

Also, incase you missed it:
    We have added a monthly 100$ CW prize and bonus bounty for CWing!

6. The following 4 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Cid (10-14-2017), ClassMate (10-15-2017), Spa8 (10-15-2017), Zaku (10-14-2017)

[P]lanB's Avatar Freestylersworld Legend

Country
    Thanks
    I will play once more timee
    Planb is planb... Yes, sir

8. The following user said thank you to [P]lanB for this useful post:

-AznNinja (10-23-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Make the box in the launcher bigger so it won't have scroll bars.
    They fixed this in the last patch as well. *hurray*

Thanks
    So v8 is finally here,
    I only played for a very short period on it so cant really judge anything yet but here's some input.

I really dislike how far away the character is on the selection screen. I play on a 22inch TV and it was still really small. The space background is nice and all but it should be just that, a background with the character as the main focus.

I noticed rusty sword is 359 delay again thanks jetman (for real this time)

Woman's D Hat is missing in the item shop, but it was definitely used even if it was a buggy hat that made people have the red girl hair 4 with the AP included even if it looked like theres no hat. Id like to see all of the classic hatless hair styles become hats rather than losing them for those who like to go old school like me.

I'm not really sure about the low gems just seems to be so minuscule that buffs are basically worthless but I know how GunZ is really finicky on barely a few digits changed making a huge difference. This is something that I'd have to play longer to see how it plays out from on paper vs gameplay if i like it or not. Can we get the full range of how powerful these gems can be, at their max bounty upgrades, donor and epic gems comparison with a demo video?

One of my issues with the gems is that we have no idea what loadout buff they picked, in every game with tweakable stats you can see them. Id like to be able to see what gems people picked so I can gauge how much of a real difference it makes. Just being able to see it in the gameroom when highlighting someones kdr info should be enough, since there's no visual que like the elements. I know that the gems are heavily bounty based but honestly I dont care for it, and since avatars already cost truckloads of bounty in fg the gems failing just feels like throwing away bounty and I cant tell if the buffs are even worth it. I think gems as a drop for every 100 or 1000 pvp kill would be more rewarding and still fit into the bounty-hunter like concept.

Lastly for now, I didnt play very long because the gameplay netcode seemed out of wack. I know the patch notes say that v8 is less ram intensive but I measured v7 around 1gig of ram or maybe a little less while v8 is over 1.1gigs. I know that a lot of gunz users have toaster pcs and i think it's no coincidence that I saw more instances of bad warping players and pings jumping around from 40 to 120 more than i ever saw on v7 since dropping fps all over can cause the appearance of teleporting
    Last edited by Qwin; 10-15-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Why did you change the hitboxes? They're absolutely horrendous.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    So v8 is finally here,
    I only played for a very short period on it so cant really judge anything yet but here's some input.

I really dislike how far away the character is on the selection screen. I play on a 22inch TV and it was still really small. The space background is nice and all but it should be just that, a background with the character as the main focus.

I noticed rusty sword is 359 delay again thanks jetman (for real this time)

Woman's D Hat is missing in the item shop, but it was definitely used even if it was a buggy hat that made people have the red girl hair 4 with the AP included even if it looked like theres no hat. Id like to see all of the classic hatless hair styles become hats rather than losing them for those who like to go old school like me.

I'm not really sure about the low gems just seems to be so minuscule that buffs are basically worthless but I know how GunZ is really finicky on barely a few digits changed making a huge difference. This is something that I'd have to play longer to see how it plays out from on paper vs gameplay if i like it or not. Can we get the full range of how powerful these gems can be, at their max bounty upgrades, donor and epic gems comparison with a demo video?

One of my issues with the gems is that we have no idea what loadout buff they picked, in every game with tweakable stats you can see them. Id like to be able to see what gems people picked so I can gauge how much of a real difference it makes. Just being able to see it in the gameroom when highlighting someones kdr info should be enough, since there's no visual que like the elements. I know that the gems are heavily bounty based but honestly I dont care for it, and since avatars already cost truckloads of bounty in fg the gems failing just feels like throwing away bounty and I cant tell if the buffs are even worth it. I think gems as a drop for every 100 or 1000 pvp kill would be more rewarding and still fit into the bounty-hunter like concept.

Lastly for now, I didnt play very long because the gameplay netcode seemed out of wack. I know the patch notes say that v8 is less ram intensive but I measured v7 around 1gig of ram or maybe a little less while v8 is over 1.1gigs. I know that a lot of gunz users have toaster pcs and i think it's no coincidence that I saw more instances of bad warping players and pings jumping around from 40 to 120 more than i ever saw on v7 since dropping fps all over can cause the appearance of teleporting
    id also like to see a more interesting animation of the background planet, currently its just blue and not really interesting (unless im retarded and had like archetype or something but pretty sure i didnt)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    1) V7 was at 1.15 - 1.2 GB RAM usage. V8 is at 1.1 GB (0.8 GB with D3D9EX enabled)

2) The ping display in V7 would update every 3 seconds, in V8 it updates every second. It seems more jumpy but it's not. Just more accurate.

14. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Minato (10-15-2017)

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information