Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 78
  1. #41
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,023
    Thanked
    2,757
    Thanks
    1,128
    Could you change notification background color when you have notifications to something that stands out more cause right now its easy to miss it when u have notifications

  2. #42
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar 【D I C K S】

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    Posts
    15,305
    Thanked
    2,230
    Thanks
    4,848
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Could you change notification background color when you have notifications to something that stands out more cause right now its easy to miss it when u have notifications
    Which notifications are you talking about, PM's or chatbox ding, which forum style are you using?

  3. #43
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,023
    Thanked
    2,757
    Thanks
    1,128
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    Which notifications are you talking about, PM's or chatbox ding, which forum style are you using?
    v8 style, notifications like those when u get thanked

  4. #44
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Posts
    23,736
    Thanked
    103
    Thanks
    12,646
    • Fixed a bug with the function to delete old character names.
    • When you view an item in the itemshop, colors in the description of items will now be parsed correctly and the reload time of weapons will be shown in seconds.
    • Newlines and links will now be properly parsed in ticket replies.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

  5. #45
    Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Country
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanked
    2,384
    Thanks
    1,574
    edit im retarded that was old one

    fm delete this

  6. #46
    ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Country
    Posts
    136
    Thanked
    28
    Thanks
    55
    1. Probably I am blind, but where to see the online (or better activity) time?

    2. The new presentation of experience points is clearer, but does not allow the calculation of actual experience per game.

    3. How to delete a stream in profil?

    4. Manage Clan, how to see which member was online last time?
    Last edited by ILoveQuests; 10-17-2017 at 09:26 AM. Reason: more questions
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

    As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate". Just think about.

  7. #47
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Posts
    23,736
    Thanked
    103
    Thanks
    12,646
    Originally Posted by ILoveQuests View Post
    1. Probably I am blind, but where to see the online (or better activity) time?

    2. The new presentation of experience points is clearer, but does not allow the calculation of actual experience per game.

    3. How to delete a stream in profil?

    4. Manage Clan, how to see which member was online last time?
    1. Are you talking about the activity points time? It will be added soon.
    2. Not sure what you mean by this, the total account experience you see is the experience over all your characters.
    3. Currently not possible.
    4. On your clan page, click on the gear next to "Manage Members". https://i.imgur.com/BrolB3t.png
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

  8. #48
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Posts
    23,736
    Thanked
    103
    Thanks
    12,646
    • Last night I changed some things regarding the activity points feature to be more accurate.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

  9. #49
    ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Country
    Posts
    136
    Thanked
    28
    Thanks
    55
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    2. Not sure what you mean by this, the total account experience you see is the experience over all your characters.
    Old one: 21,078,342,456
    New one: 21.078B

    4. On your clan page, click on the gear next to "Manage Members". https://i.imgur.com/BrolB3t.png
    ty.
    Last edited by ILoveQuests; 10-17-2017 at 06:59 PM.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

    As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate". Just think about.

  10. #50
    Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    412
    Thanked
    23
    Thanks
    314
    Originally Posted by ILoveQuests View Post
    Old one: 21,078,342,456
    New one: 21.078B

    ty.
    27 billion exp? eh? a uint can't even fit 27 billion lol.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)