Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by bashtian96 View Post
    Why dont they just retain everyones bounty ? Everyone earned it anyway
    Its easy to get bounty btw

Thanks
    You guys try too much to make this server important. Keep everything vanilla, improve antilead / anti hack. and people will 100% come to your server. This doesn't even seem like Gunz anymore with fall off damage / missed bullet sounds / all these other random shits.

3. The following 6 users say thank you to Foig for this useful post:

GodTommy (10-13-2017), Jinkiez (10-24-2017), manaog (10-14-2017), p4p1chu1o (10-14-2017), Sunfire (10-13-2017), Victory (10-24-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    - make the bounty a row when you click tab to view the scoreboard. since its so important now, some people would like to see how much bounty they got without needing to go to the gameroom and calculate what you have now minus what u had before.
    since the scoreboard is kinda busy and theres no room for it, i think the EXP row is not as useful and could be removed honestly

-make kills give more bounty compared to questing (considering gunz is a pvp centered game and not pve). i just killed like 40 people in a room and got like 1k bounty for it.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Found another small bug:

When you're on the main screen and you're on the end of the room tabs you can't click the arrow back to the other tabs.

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    put all the shotguns donor have 6 bullets, since if there will not be [R] [IA] at least he has the same bullets.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    I hope that the development team views these suggestions/requests objectively and not subjectively. Please don't try to defend your actions right away—I know it probably pisses you off to see so many people complaining.

My suggestion for the Halloween Town glitch was shot down just because it was a 'glitch'. However, if you came ingame more often, you'd see how much fun people have with such glitches. [This is just an example, I'm not fixating on this]

Instead, try to understand the players' point of view and at least give each point fair consideration.

I'll keep updating this topic.
    Main post updated. Looking forward to hearing the development team's take on every point put forward.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 10-14-2017 at 01:12 AM.

Thanks
    anti lead worst than it was before imo, and bullet fall off + the range thing adds on to it. Imagine if shotguns were normal for once

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    1. The website let's you 'Try' items that you've already tried in the past. It shows an error like "You've already tried this item", but sends the item to the storage anyway.

I couldn't reproduce this.
    Note that I reset everyone's tried item entries when v8 came out.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    1. The website let's you 'Try' items that you've already tried in the past. It shows an error like "You've already tried this item", but sends the item to the storage anyway.

I couldn't reproduce this.
    Note that I reset everyone's tried item entries when v8 came out.
    In that case, the error about already having tried it shouldn't have shown up.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    In that case, the error about already having tried it shouldn't have shown up.
    There was a bug that when you clicked on "Try Item", it would send you the item but not show a confirmation on the screen.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information