Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Update: I'm done trying. I've left the bugs and suggestions for you to see, as they may actually be useful/helpful.

I appreciate the time and effort you all have put in to develop this update, but a few things need to be discussed.

Requests:

1. Why were 1-hit and 2-hit nades removed? Sure, they were OP but we used them at the expense of low hp/ap and sacrificed other items due to weight restrictions. Even the extreme weight rings were removed. Currently, I can't carry any weapon other than one 60 weight machinegun + ammo in a quest. Again, why? Why is there a problem if I wish to sacrifice my hp/ap for more weight?

Please bring them back. Don't introduce so many restrictions and kill the fun, especially in 2017. I don't like pointing out each time that the player-base is very small. Let us enjoy what's left of this game.

Update: Instead, things were made worse by the addition of stun launchers. Come ingame sometime and play an A/D game or TDM where everyone is spamming dual stun launchers. No, seriously, come and play. You'll find that 1-hit nades were much more fun and tolerable.

2. What exactly is the problem with infinite ammo / [IA]? With gems and even donor gems yet to come, players can easily attain 145 hp / 122 ap and even more (with better gem levels). Plus, they generally have donor meds. How are we supposed to kill players in big rooms with just 25 bullets per shotgun? Ammo drops aren't the best solution.

2. Bring back the halloween town glitch! I already posted a suggestions regarding misuse, in that topic.

3. Bring back the RevShot pistol (not talking about the Dawn R45 revolver). Come on, why are these things being removed? It was far from being unpopular or unused.

4. Original sound effect for the BowGun and BowGun x2. They sound like a regular pistol now.

5. Why was the item shop layout changed back to the one from Gunz 1.0? It's harder to find items now (especially, given that we are required to buy everything all over again). Unless there's some strong reason for this, I think it's fair to request for the 1.5 style shop to be reinstated.

6. Why the shorter room titles? How about moving the name of the map to the second line followed by modifier info and leaving the first line for the title? Modifiers don't take up much space and don't require a line dedicated to them.

Bugs:
    1. 'Legendary' armor items of the wrong gender are being dropped in CQ. This is very frustrating since legendary items are rare as it is. There's no point in dropping male variants of items to female characters and vice versa, is there?

2. The final scoreboard of a TDM game is like the one from a non-team game. It doesn't segregate players based on teams. The alignment of the exp displayed is also quite out of place.

3. Unable to scroll through the entire list of players in a channel, in the lobby.

Suggestions:

1. Add training variants of the Speedy dagger and Predator.

2. a. Ability to add more friends to the friends list. Fixed.

3. "Training Grenadelauncher EX" has a weight of 25. Other training weapons have no weight. This should probably be changed to 0. Same goes with Training Sword.

4. The clan creation dialog needs a visible border around the text field. It is not user-friendly at all in the new interface. Some people may not even be able to figure out where the text field actually is.

5. Add a confirmation dialog while delegating a new clan leader. I've seen people handing over leadership of clans as a result of misclicks, and ending up having them deleted.

6. Add the ability to hide specific characters from being shown in the character list oacn the website. For instance, if you look up someone, you can view all the characters in that account. Not ideal. Fixed.

7. Change the room icon of the Assassination mode back to the original one. It looks almost like the DM icon now, which is why people probably don't join anymore.

8. Display the Damage Modifier for CQ-obtained armor when you hover over it, like in v7.

I could go on and on about a lot of things, but I doubt you'd rollback after spending so much time on this update. My request is that you don't spoil the fun to an extent that it makes players sick of the game. V7 was more relaxed when it came to a lot of things, and this is probably not the best time to force players to get used to a stricter style of gameplay and ruin our experience—especially not when the previous version pretty much had no restrictions. What are you trying to achieve here?

I hope that the development team views these suggestions/requests objectively and not subjectively. Please don't try to defend your actions right away—I know it probably pisses you off to see so many people complaining. Instead, try to understand the players' point of view and at least give each point fair consideration, instead of claiming that there isn't much to be discussed

When you see so many regular players complaining and being vile, surely, something is wrong. They're not whining for no reason. Please work with the community and help resolve some issues.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 11-01-2017 at 06:08 AM.

2. The following 13 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Canpai (10-20-2017), CondeLizard (10-14-2017), Dalah (10-15-2017), Halcyon (10-24-2017), manaog (10-14-2017), Mia (10-20-2017), Poppell (10-20-2017), queenF (10-13-2017), Quest4ever (10-15-2017), TomasEdison (10-20-2017), Victory (10-24-2017), Zaku (10-13-2017), _Jan (10-13-2017)

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    100% agree with that last sugg i've done that like 5x
    They told me I couldn't, now i'm teaching them how to do it.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by eternalbeast View Post
    i appreciate the time and effort you all have put in to develop this update, but a few things need to be discussed.

requests:

1. Why were 1-hit and 2-hit nades removed? Sure, they were op but we used them at the expensive of low hp/ap and sacrificed other items due to weight restrictions. Please bring them back along with the extreme weight rings. Don't introduce so many restrictions and kill the fun, especially in 2017. I don't like pointing out each time that the player-base is very small. Let us enjoy what's left of this game.

2. Why was the item shop layout changed back to the one from gunz 1.0? It's harder to find items now (especially, given that we are required to buy everything all over again). Unless there's some strong reason for this, i think it's fair to request for the 1.5 style shop to be reinstated.

3. What's up with the shorter room titles? How about moving the name of the map to the second line followed by modifier info and leaving the first line for the title? Modifiers don't take up much space and don't require a line dedicated to them.

4. bring back the halloween town glitch! I already posted a suggestions regarding misuse, in that topic.

5. Bring back the revshot pistol. If not the same stats, at least the model. Come on, why are these things being removed? It was far from being unpopular or unused.

6. Original sound effect for the bowgun and bowgun x2. They sound like a regular pistol now.

bugs:

1. The website let's you 'try' items that you've already tried in the past. It shows an error like "you've already tried this item", but sends the item to the storage anyway.

2. I'm sure you're aware of the sound bug where you can hear almost every player's shots from across the map. This has made the game unplayable for me.

suggestions:

1. A new training variant of the speedy dagger.

2. Ability to add more friends to the friends list.

3. "training grenadelauncher ex" has a weight of 25. Other training weapons have no weight. This should probably be changed to 0.

4. The clan creation dialog needs a visible border around the text field. It is not user-friendly at all in the new interface. Some people may not even be able to figure out where the text field actually is.

5. Add a confirmation dialog while delegating a new clan leader. I've seen people handing over leadership of clans as a result of misclicks, and ending up having them deleted.

-----------

i could go on and on about critical issues such as bounty (not being able to afford basic stuff), loss of hard-earned pve armor/weapons, nerfed shotguns and pistols, ia, r, etc. But i'm going to stay out of it. My request is that you don't spoil the fun to an extent that it makes players sick of the game. V7 was more relaxed when it came to a lot of things, and this is probably not the best time to force players to get used to a stricter style of gameplay.
    well said goldfish =d

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    -pictures in the shop have no image, they are much harder to identify scrolling down as u can barely read the names. fully agree with the shop suggestion aswell as all the other ones.

-sniper rifles's scope design changed and theres no way to actually know where the center of the screen is and what would be a 100% hit. would be nice for an option to return to the default scope

- has been mentioned in a different suggestion, but sometimes ur hitbox goes red but its not a confirmed hit.
    Last edited by Bunny; 10-13-2017 at 03:35 AM.

6. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Canpai (10-20-2017)

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    "2. I'm sure you're aware of the sound bug where you can hear almost every player's shots from across the map. This has made the game unplayable for me."

That's been fixed and is getting pushed in an update tomorrow. I wouldn't want to play either, so i don't blame you.

"- has been mentioned in a different suggestion, but sometimes ur hitbox goes red but its not a confirmed hit."

That was by design believe it or not. Aim for the body don't rely on the the color changing to tell you when to shoot. I'm sure they could just remove the crosshair changing color altogether if you guys prefer that. Just a possible suggestion, since you all are already used to that~
    Last edited by S1lent; 10-13-2017 at 05:00 AM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    "2. I'm sure you're aware of the sound bug where you can hear almost every player's shots from across the map. This has made the game unplayable for me."

That's been fixed and is getting pushed in an update tomorrow. I wouldn't want to play either, so i don't blame you.

"- has been mentioned in a different suggestion, but sometimes ur hitbox goes red but its not a confirmed hit."

That was by design believe it or not. Aim for the body don't rely on the the color changing to tell you when to shoot. I'm sure they could just remove the crosshair changing color altogether if you guys prefer that. Just a possible suggestion, since you all are already used to that~
    I dont remember this being a thing in the past? Why change it now when prolly lots of people may started relying on that
    That was actually useful for things like snipers. The name of the enemy shoukdnt highlight until its a confirmed hit
    Last edited by Bunny; 10-13-2017 at 05:05 AM.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I dont remember this being a thing in the past? Why change it now when prolly lots of people may started relying on that
    That was actually useful for things like snipers. The name of the enemy shoukdnt highlight until its a confirmed hit
    The only alternative is disabling the crosshair and names on enemies. So its either that or the way it is now. People know why...take your pick. Sorry that the minority had to ruin it for the majority.

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Finally something good that I would have to do so that this game does not miss the fun, I am almost all day playing now, I do not even want to get into Training to stay fit because it is an unpleasant sound (shotgun, meds that look like a machine gun ... etc)

terribly disgusting!!!!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Also, giving bounty based on level is a bad idea imo.
    This way people who have 40 billion xp get the same amount of bounty as people with 1 billion. Also, someone who power leveled a week ago earned the same as someone whos been playing for years and not focusing on levels ( cause lets be honest, leveling was pretty useless in v7 after you got lots of coins and cant rebirth )

A better idea will be to base this off of playtime in hours. Some players have played the game for years, just cause they rebirthed a week ago doesnt mean they should be punished for it..

Ais's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Why dont they just retain everyones bounty ? Everyone earned it anyway

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information