Country
    Thanks
    I had a quick look at the new version, few things i would like clarity.
    1) Are there no more room tags? i liked them. :\
    2) Why are the lvl 99 sgs gone
    3) Why was everything reset to being naked with little bounty to get it back

I don't understand why a new version was even added for such a small player base, it just seemed like the game was dead for a few people who continue to play, which i was fine with, every now and then there was a spike in players. Why change a not so bad thing? it's rather damaging as i speak for my self only when i say i cba.

I do understand a lot of effort was put in to the new version, and i'm not mocking it but i don't think i'l return. I was comfortable in the old format and enjoyed the simplicity.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Flare0n for this useful post:

Jinkiez (10-24-2017), Ranger (10-13-2017)

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Nice information.
    New server = new things.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    1) Some room tags were removed to balance the game, most of the players complained about [R] being abused in every room thus leading to it's removal.
    2) I can't give an answer to that question as I don't know.
    3) I believe they did that after fixing a bug on purpose (at least what I understood from Jeff)

Overall the new client is more optimized, several major bugs being fixed, unused items being gone and so on and so on, you can find the answer to your question by checking the full client log @ fgunz updates.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    change is always unwanted by groups of people in any community. you just gotta get used to it cause overall i think they did a nicer job balancing the game and providing players with more motives to play and more ways to have fun.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    it'll be boring to have everything already in your inventory, it's good thing to work for your items~

iArrow's Avatar GoldenPlayer

Country
    Thanks
    [r] should be added back ...most players were helped
    Fgunz The best
    -Arrow-

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    [r] and [ia] both made the game very unbalanced, it wont be added back, and your non-donor clothes and weapons were reset because of the new bounty system, now you can buy weapons and clothes with bounty, gunz' ingame currency, a much more challenging way, don't worry you'll get used to the new version of fgunz, just play a little. You can get bounty by questing and killing players.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Donator

Thanks
    You guys even play this game? I only see [R] used in garden rooms and If your in the mood for that type of gameplay it's quite fun. Most tdms don't even use [R]. Anyways havnt tried the new version yet so can't comment too much but will see...

Country
    Thanks
    Actually, [r] and [ia] were used on almost all tdms, dms and some duel games. The reason i liked it is because it was a more pure form of playing. To me, the tags made it about speed and movement but that's just my opinion i wouldn't say its right or wrong. unbalanced is your own opinion, but the copious amount of rooms with the tags would indicate those who play the game and don't voice themselves on forums feel different. I really see no way the player base increases if that's what the true purpose of a new version was. A lot of us have adapted to using the tags & due to that speed and pressure i feel no tagged rooms are now anti-climactic. Its a case where technically they should never have been added, but when they were it would be disastrous to remove them, which is strangely the case. You can point out that r and ia tags ruined the game. I suppose you're right in a sense that it did, but a new form of gameplay was born from it, whilst still offering the traditional style through clan wars and tdms every now and then. But that's just my take, i like the fast version of gunz which (r) and (ia) added and not the stop and start original, which i'l probably be hounded for as an idiot but when it comes down to it it was simply more fun, even in a competitive sense.
    Last edited by Flare0n; 10-14-2017 at 11:45 AM.

11. The following user said thank you to Flare0n for this useful post:

Jinkiez (10-24-2017)

Thread Information