Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Legend

Thanks
    can we get a feedback on this from either Dave or McSic about this? the drop off damage is really unnecessary in Gunz

ChloeOnFire's Avatar fierce ;)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    This is what i call proper feedback, This type of stuff is what we need.
    It is true that it's very frustrating to get used to the new system none the less but it's not hard.
    About the p2w i agree compleetly with you, It could have been a upgrade for the Limitbreaker instead of a second limitbreaker.

Not only that, The Tournament items are now basically not worthy to play with even tho for people who actually won the tournament. It's super hard to get those type of items i honestly think tournament items need to be relevant again for those who won their tournament items and so on. Cause now you basically are forced to play with the lucky box items and you can't even show off your cool shit you won.

I hope people can take a good example from this.

P.S this is my opinion.
    you forgot to add 90% of the current people who've got tournament items ingame haven't actually won, they was given it because of their gm/admin/event team status, which made tournament items lose its value long before v8 anyway, but yeah I agree.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ChloeOnFire View Post
    you forgot to add 90% of the current people who've got tournament items ingame haven't actually won, they was given it because of their gm/admin/event team status, which made tournament items lose its value long before v8 anyway, but yeah I agree.
    Staff with those items were presented them for taking the time to host a tournament.. Staff such as Leo / Linzor have won tourneys for their items though. My self has 0 tourney items the feels.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    im gonna say, lower the damage to 9 and increase the range of the shotguns, plus the hitbox like it was before.. why do we need to get used to the changes every now and then..

ChloeOnFire's Avatar fierce ;)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Staff with those items were presented them for taking the time to host a tournament.. Staff such as Leo / Linzor have won tourneys for their items though. My self has 0 tourney items the feels.
    Feels bad then, but I've seen ex-staff with those current items.. lol

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Feel the same. Sgs have always been a short-midrange weapon, making it versatile, and is why it was such a popular weapon in GunZ. Converting Sgs to shortrange is a huge change, and has been frustrating to many GunZ players due to the sudden change in playstyle favouring players who spb more. I suggest increasing the range of shotguns in order to adjust to player playstyles that have been cultivated over years in order to avoid rage quitting.

In addition to this, limitbreakers have a much higher range and dmg than other donor shotguns, leading to an unfair playstyle in the game. Players with limitbreakers have the luxury of playing in distance, whereas donor shotgun users are forced to rush in otherwise they will get out damaged in range. This results to limitbreaker users having the luxury to aim while the enemy is rushing to them which in GunZ is a massive disadvantage, since it's easier to aim when somebody is rushing you.

I propose making all shotguns having the same range and dmg in order to maintain distance balance. Upgrading shotguns should be done in the basis of delay meaning the higher the level of the shotgun, the lower the delay. I suggest introducing this in intervals of 20 with a level 3 shotgun have the same stats as a limitbreaker which would make sense since it would cost 800 coins to do so.

As much as I like having an advantage over other players. This is not fun when the it's done through paying more to get that advantage. I literally got 2 people alt f4 in the room I was playing on because they couldn't get a single kill on me. I hope you consider this suggestion immensely.
    youre the best akimbo! i love you!

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Legendary;
    LB 9 Damage / 6 Clip / 1000 Delay
    LB X 9 Damage / 5 Clip / 950 delay

200 Coin Sg's;
    8 Damage / 5 Clip / 950 Delay

100 coins sg's;
    8 Damage / 5 Clip / 1050 Delay

High Tier Non-Donors 8 Damage / 5 Clip / 1100 Delay
    Mid Tier Non-Donors 7 Damage / 5 Clip / 1100 Delay
    Low Tier Non-Donors 6 Damage / 5 Clip / 1100 Delay

Crest's Avatar 하나님

Country
    Thanks
    The only annoying thing is the gun's sound, personally the gems are pointless but besides that, I'm not complaining. I find v8 to be a lot smoother than v7. And I honestly don't even mind the new dmg system considering how many players relied on potting 24/7 in v7.
    Last edited by Crest; 10-16-2017 at 03:50 PM.
    S/o to the Kings...!

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Shot from far or near is the same, close shot does not sound HIT and no DMG, short shot 3 shots and never dies (if you're lucky they may die).

10. The following user said thank you to Zaku for this useful post:

Canpai (10-16-2017)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    The fact that now you gotta be in their face to kill is actually ridiculous. Everyone is Slashing now and SlashPBing.

SGS range needs a buff ASAP. Shooting someone from long range isnt even worth it anymore.

Yesterday I noticed another thing too tho. Sometimes you can hit someone really hard from close range and the DMG just isn't there. It doesnt happen often but when it does its pretty annoying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information