Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    It will be Good if we make All the Damage of sg which was like in V7 , It will be MORE GOOD what do you think ?
    FOR : Example : Limit Breaker : 10 DMG
    Donation SG : 9 DMG
    Last edited by Canpai; 10-16-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    The fact that now you gotta be in their face to kill is actually ridiculous. Everyone is Slashing now and SlashPBing.

SGS range needs a buff ASAP. Shooting someone from long range isnt even worth it anymore.

Yesterday I noticed another thing too tho. Sometimes you can hit someone really hard from close range and the DMG just isn't there. It doesnt happen often but when it does its pretty annoying.
    are u sure about that ? with the new hitbox which is smaller and pellets can go through legs for example u can miss pbs easily or atleast not hit hard

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    are u sure about that ? with the new hitbox which is smaller and pellets can go through legs for example u can miss pbs easily or atleast not hit hard
    It happened to me yesterday 2-3 times where i shot the guy in the chest (i never aim legs) for like 7-8 combo and he didn't die. It was really close range too. I was surprised the first time and though I was unlucky but when it happened again I lost my shit XD

4. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Canpai (10-16-2017)

Thanks
    Imo, there should have only been one change.

SGs already had a pseudo form of damage fall off due to the spread of the pellets since the beginning. Either having the new hitbox which is a nerf to a lot of guns like SG or having fall off damage but if I were to pick one to get the axe I would kill the fall off damage because I would prefer knowing how much damage my gun does when I shoot and hit, not this extra shit about needing to know exact distances to get maximum or gimped damage.

GunZ is not a sim game and this feels like the bullet is losing velocity over distance, what's next gravity and wind compensation? Those are all realistic and impressive to code into abandonware like GunZ, but they are not very fun.

Arcade style games need consistency and simplicity, right now the item shop is overloaded with complexity for the gun stats and it would be overwhelming for new players, hell its even kind of overwhelming to look at already.
    Last edited by Qwin; 10-16-2017 at 07:12 PM.

Gemi's Avatar SshangG's Idol

Thanks
    uhh..don't you guys know they changed the hitbox to indirectly fix the widespread hitbox hack??? or you didn't notice there were SO MANY HACKERS last few months of v7???

by: Gr3yscale =)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information