Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    After playing for like 4-5 hours myself on the new FG Version i realized that the range on the SGS is a bit too short. You need to go really really close to the opponent in order to deal good damage and from mid range you need tons of shots to kill someone.

After talking to some people too about this they told me they feel this way too. So i decided to make a suggestion in order to report this "issue". So there it is.

My suggestion is to increase the range of the shotguns a bit more in order to make it a "mid,close range" weapon.

Also FG now in my opinion is a bit pay to win. I think you need to nerf a bit the old Limit Breaker. Having two 12 9-12 dmg weapons seems too much imo. Probably a damage nerf on the old Limit Breaker would be good.

I pretty much like the updates overall and the new hitboxes feel good even tho I need more time to get used to them.

Would be nice to have more Ammo spawns on the CW maps aswell since u lowered the clips on SGS

Thanks
    Last edited by Sunfire; 10-13-2017 at 05:46 PM.

2. The following 17 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Agile (10-13-2017), Akimbo (10-13-2017), BULLDOGx (10-16-2017), Canpai (10-14-2017), Eagle (10-13-2017), Eddie (10-16-2017), Eeksdee (10-16-2017), Justice (10-16-2017), KiritoOnline (10-14-2017), manaog (10-14-2017), Mattie (10-13-2017), Nerval (10-13-2017), RealSone (10-13-2017), Sam (10-14-2017), Tzunami best0 (10-13-2017), Zaku (10-15-2017), Zelda (10-16-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Feel the same, plus the audio.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Team Deathmatch should have random ammo spawns as well, and yeah, fgunz is a lot more p2w now, maybe up the bounty reward for questing and killing just a bit?
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Agile View Post
    Check your audio options. There's an old sound effects box.

As for the shotguns and p2win aspect. That's in mcsics court. He took over the balancing and had the final say on that stuff.
    Last edited by S1lent; 10-13-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Feel the same. Sgs have always been a short-midrange weapon, making it versatile, and is why it was such a popular weapon in GunZ. Converting Sgs to shortrange is a huge change, and has been frustrating to many GunZ players due to the sudden change in playstyle favouring players who spb more. I suggest increasing the range of shotguns in order to adjust to player playstyles that have been cultivated over years in order to avoid rage quitting.

In addition to this, limitbreakers have a much higher range and dmg than other donor shotguns, leading to an unfair playstyle in the game. Players with limitbreakers have the luxury of playing in distance, whereas donor shotgun users are forced to rush in otherwise they will get out damaged in range. This results to limitbreaker users having the luxury to aim while the enemy is rushing to them which in GunZ is a massive disadvantage, since it's easier to aim when somebody is rushing you.

I propose making all shotguns having the same range and dmg in order to maintain distance balance. Upgrading shotguns should be done in the basis of delay meaning the higher the level of the shotgun, the lower the delay. I suggest introducing this in intervals of 20 with a level 3 shotgun have the same stats as a limitbreaker which would make sense since it would cost 800 coins to do so.

As much as I like having an advantage over other players. This is not fun when the it's done through paying more to get that advantage. I literally got 2 people alt f4 in the room I was playing on because they couldn't get a single kill on me. I hope you consider this suggestion immensely.
    Last edited by Akimbo; 10-13-2017 at 06:32 PM.

7. The following 10 users say thank you to Akimbo for this useful post:

Justice (10-16-2017), KiritoOnline (10-14-2017), manaog (10-14-2017), Nerval (10-13-2017), p4p1chu1o (10-14-2017), Rain (10-14-2017), RealSone (10-13-2017), rise (10-15-2017), Telppa (10-16-2017), Zaku (10-16-2017)

Legend

Thanks
    yah i agree with both sunfire and akimbo and also know a lot of other players who agree to it too.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Feel the same. Sgs have always been a short-midrange weapon, making it versatile, and is why it was such a popular weapon in GunZ. Converting Sgs to shortrange is a huge change, and has been frustrating to many GunZ players due to the sudden change in playstyle favouring players who spb more. I suggest increasing the range of shotguns in order to adjust to player playstyles that have been cultivated over years in order to avoid rage quitting.

In addition to this, limitbreakers have a much higher range and dmg than other donor shotguns, leading to an unfair playstyle in the game. Players with limitbreakers have the luxury of playing in distance, whereas donor shotgun users are forced to rush in otherwise they will get out damaged in range. This results to limitbreaker users having the luxury to aim while the enemy is rushing to them which in GunZ is a massive disadvantage, since it's easier to aim when somebody is rushing you.

I propose making all shotguns having the same range and dmg in order to maintain distance balance. Upgrading shotguns should be done in the basis of delay meaning the higher the level of the shotgun, the lower the delay. I suggest introducing this in intervals of 20 with a level 3 shotgun have the same stats as a limitbreaker which would make sense since it would cost 800 coins to do so.

As much as I like having an advantage over other players. This is not fun when the it's done through paying more to get that advantage. I literally got 2 people alt f4 in the room I was playing on because they couldn't get a single kill on me. I hope you consider this suggestion immensely.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Why nerf the damage on sgs

We need to remove the drop off damage as a whole

Anti-lead was shit now it feels more shittttttttttttttttttttt

WHY ARE THERE EVEN PERKS ON THIS GAME AKA GEMS

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Agile View Post
    Go to options > Audio > [X] Old sound & save it.

I think that solves that issue.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post

This is what i call proper feedback, This type of stuff is what we need.
    It is true that it's very frustrating to get used to the new system none the less but it's not hard.
    About the p2w i agree compleetly with you, It could have been a upgrade for the Limitbreaker instead of a second limitbreaker.

Not only that, The Tournament items are now basically not worthy to play with even tho for people who actually won the tournament. It's super hard to get those type of items i honestly think tournament items need to be relevant again for those who won their tournament items and so on. Cause now you basically are forced to play with the lucky box items and you can't even show off your cool shit you won.

I hope people can take a good example from this.

P.S this is my opinion.
    Last edited by Rain; 10-14-2017 at 03:06 PM.

13. The following 3 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Nerval (10-14-2017), S1lent (10-14-2017), Sunfire (10-14-2017)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information