Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Instead of crying can you explain what you dont like about the new hitbox? Because i find the hitbox better than before. The only issue I find is that the SGS range is a bit short.

If your friends leave because of the hitbox then go with them. Or else stop crying and provide information about what you and your friends dislike.

This is the "Suggestion" section not the "Cry out loud" section.

P.S: 3-4 weeks ago i mentioned how shit you are gonna be after the release and guess what i was so right. I played against you and you are 70% worse than you were on V7. Dont blame the hitbox, I didnt see much difference on my dmg after the patch so I dont believe you did. I find it very suspicious how someone that used to 3 shot from short range cant even deal 150 dmg in this patch that pretty much enhances the short range gameplay. I guess you need to wait for another public hack to drop for you and your "friends" become relevant again. Untill then good luck farming bounty on quests.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 10-14-2017 at 09:40 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Eagle (10-14-2017)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McGregor View Post
    Can you all stfu ?? I only want to change it ...
    That's the only problem, you're the only one who wants to change it, no one else.
    There were reasons why the hitbox systems were changed and I don't think they are going back to the old hitbox system.
    Declined.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

4. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Zabu (10-15-2017)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information