ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    _Jan stated earlier that atm there is neither xp nor bounty from cq's, because the endscreen shows 0 xp and 0 bounty. Play with low levels and check their bounty and u will see level up messages all the time and bounty increases more than in every other quest.

If you kill boss last he won't drop any item. The trembling player name i've never seen in V7.

Workaround (old bug, known from ijji pages: never kill mini-superions or mini-aneramons last or drop is lost)

Last edited by ILoveQuests; 10-14-2017 at 06:00 AM.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Next (pretty old inventory-)bug: If you play quests, that drop a lot of items, e.g. act 4, you probably won't see them in your inventory. One of the workarounds is to sell something, but even this won't work all the time. The only workaround atm is to relog.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILoveQuests View Post
    Next (pretty old inventory-)bug: If you play quests, that drop a lot of items, e.g. act 4, you probably won't see them in your inventory. One of the workarounds is to sell something, but even this won't work all the time. The only workaround atm is to relog.
    The next patch should fix this.

4. The following user said thank you to Jetman for this useful post:

ILoveQuests (10-14-2017)

Thread Information