Country
    Thanks
    Well. I know that the staffs work a lot for this v8 but what the hell did just happen? They ruined everything! + whats with the lucky boxes? They reduce the chances of winning them all when they split all the legendary items? Is this marketing or what? Do you just want more money? Can u just put it all in the same lucky boxes? And the delay of the sgs? Wow so pretty bad. Sorry for my attitude but this is just my opinion. I believe its going to be the downfall of this server. Thanks!

2. The following user said thank you to TylerDurden for this useful post:

Jinkiez (10-19-2017)

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Uhhhh no? The reason they split the lucky boxes is so you don't win 5 LBs before getting the LBX, it was actually a smart decision, how is it reducing the chances to win them all? Just buy other boxes.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    LOL, Lucky box = “ LUCKY “ it is up to your luck. we still love the Server
    Those guys who work in it they do it with hard which is ( Dave , McSic and Rain .. etc) we all thanks them.
    if it the worst server you can leave from now.
    Nobody catch you to stay bro About the money they wont get money from us , they want us to get fun ingame.

Thanks to be honest.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    The chance of winning a rare item in the lucky box has not changed, it's the same as v7.
    We added the possibility to pick a specific item so you don't win say Cat In The Hat whilst you wanted to win a different rare item.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information