Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    A good way to bring the daily playerbase to above 300 players would simply be to make FGunZ more like ijjiGunZ. This game was unique enough without all the unnecessary gamemodes, sets, weapons, and weird maps. True GunZ players don't need any of that in a good server. All they need is what the original game came with. And I'm pretty sure it's easier to make a GunZ server like ijji than it was to make v8, v7, v6 etc.

I know it all comes down to money to make the server run and this is where the premium shop comes in, just like it was in ijji. Donate to get the sets we know, the weapons we know and all of the other items we know.

I know why I think like this. It's because I played this game from the very beginning. People who are satisfied and love the previous FGunZ versions never played the original game hence they don't know what they missed (an amazing game). Don't get me wrong, I've always been a fan of FGunZ but not because of the different gameservers but because of the community itself.

To everyone who haven't played the original game, don't even comment. I know you all be like "Stfu Boubble, you don't know what you're talking about" or "v8 is love, v8 is live."

I know you've taken a lot of time, effort, sweat and tears to make v8 and I'm sure you're happy with the way it played out, but if we want this game to survive and maybe even get bigger again, we have to do something and that something is to bring it back to when it was an active game with an insanely high playerbase.

Thank you for still believing in GunZ. You wouldn't have made another version of GunZ if you didn't believe in the game, and that I'm thankful for.

2. The following 8 users say thank you to Boubble for this useful post:

Canpai (10-15-2017), Eran (10-15-2017), Jinkiez (10-24-2017), manaog (10-17-2017), McGregor (10-15-2017), Quest4ever (10-16-2017), Tzunami best0 (10-15-2017), Zaku (10-19-2017)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Honestly at this point with the time and effort that went into making this current version, I don't see anything changing in terms of reverting back to an original style base of the game. I too played Gunz in 2005 to date and would love the server to be almost an mirror imagine of what Gunz once was when it had thousands of players but sadly it won't happen, times have moved on and that's whats FGunZ has done they've adapted the game to suit not just old player but potentially new players who may have never played before.

I played for around an hour yesterday and honestly I have a minor omplaint, the gem items need tweaking a little come the drop of donation ones as players will stack movement gems and delay gems to give a big advantage over those who can't afford them (P2W) but other than that I find it quite enjoyable.
    Last edited by Notorious; 10-15-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    A game needs to make changes to stay relevant. Ofcourse people like you who played back in the days find the old version better, but GunZ is a really old game. Most people have moved on with their life and don't play it anymore, therefore it's better to focus on attracting new players with cool, new things. Also, FgunZ has to be different from other servers to make sure people will play their server and don't move on to other ones, I think V8 did a good job with that. I understand your point of view, but honestly, they did a good thing.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    If you think that this is the way that Gunz will survive why don't you make your own server. Sounds like a great opportunity to me. Just hire some DEVs and there you go.

As for FG, guys worked 1+ year on this update. They wont change it anytime soon and even if they change it they wont take back to "original". IJJI was a great Gunz server but things change.
    I wonder what you think IJJI would've done better than FG if it was still alive. Gunz is 12 years old game overall and i doubt that IJJI would stay to that "original" game play.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    If you think that this is the way that Gunz will survive why don't you make your own server. Sounds like a great opportunity to me. Just hire some DEVs and there you go.

As for FG, guys worked 1+ year on this update. They wont change it anytime soon and even if they change it they wont take back to "original". IJJI was a great Gunz server but things change.
    I wonder what you think IJJI would've done better than FG if it was still alive. Gunz is 12 years old game overall and i doubt that IJJI would stay to that "original" game play.
    So can you tell me what the point to slow the movement in the Gunz?
    And if u don't know so they did that.

Country
    Thanks
    I honestly think the game will just die out eventually. As almost everyone knows the game is not beginner friendly, that's purely because of the game being way too hard to start out new when almost everyone who plays this game knows lots of moves and how to aim them. Basically being a huge skill gap between good players and players who just started out. Also because players grow old and maybe don't have as much time to play games anymore. It's hard to change something like this.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks

9. The following user said thank you to SkyWodka for this useful post:

Bunny (10-15-2017)

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    1>If the Room Tags Will come it will be more good i think ?
    2> there is no Activity Point Option which show Hour's Played please fix is fast we are loosing AP point please
    Last edited by Canpai; 10-15-2017 at 12:17 PM.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Canpai for this useful post:

Fenomen (10-16-2017), _Jan (10-15-2017)

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by canany View Post
    1>If the Room Tags Will come it will be more good i think ?
    2> there is no Activity Point Option which show Hour's Played please fix is fast we are loosing AP point please
    Without the room tags it is shows classic style.
    About the activity points if you played 3 hours you’ll get 1 activity point automatically.
    it doesn’t matter how many hours you played in the day, you must played 3 hours at least.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly i don't think it would attract more players, servers which were close or the same as ijji back then didnt survive (long), staying unique compared to others is the best way to attract new players imo. People always want more and different things, its hard to make everyone happy i think the admins/devs did a great job. There are some bugs n stuff but hey as soon as the game is running smooth the playerbase will increase (this happened with v7 aswel, when v7 came out we had a playerbase of 50 a few months later we hit a 500+ online. Its just based on patience now)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information