Yhamiie06's Avatar Not today, honey.

Country
    Thanks
    Well said.

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by polar View Post
    Without the room tags it is shows classic style.
    About the activity points if you played 3 hours you’ll get 1 activity point automatically.
    it doesn’t matter how many hours you played in the day, you must played 3 hours at least.
    Bro i know that i am saying about The Hours PLAYED "TIME "

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    ijji was unbalanced as **** lol and we shouldn't dwell in the past we live to play the game in this era.
    I can assure you that any vanilla server will not be successful in this era, GunZ had it's peak.

I honestly suggest to just get adjusted or create your own server, But any vanilla server out there thats just like " Ijji " so the speak. Will not make it at all.

4. The following 4 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Amers (10-15-2017), analospony (10-19-2017), Eddie (10-19-2017), Yhamiie06 (10-16-2017)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    ijji was unbalanced as **** lol and we shouldn't dwell in the past we live to play the game in this era.
    I can assure you that any vanilla server will not be successful in this era, GunZ had it's peak.

I honestly suggest to just get adjusted or create your own server, But any vanilla server out there thats just like " Ijji " so the speak. Will not make it at all.
    Ijji re-makes, or servers that try to mimic ijji are a huge failure (2013-2017 all failed). Even back in 2013 when Aeria closed and a few good ijji-remakes popped up nobody gave a shit. I prefer v8 over ijji, because my mind is in 2017 not dwelling over fun childhood memories that wouldn't return even if GunZ reopened.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Amers for this useful post:

analospony (10-19-2017), Rain (10-15-2017)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    The ijji based servers died because they weren't known in any way. FGunZ is the most known GunZ community out there, the developers are known for their great work, same goes for the leaders. People know FGunZ and I'm sure a lot of people would join us if the server was ijji based.

Watch The Throne is a great example. It was created by a known player (Yong) and therefore a lot of people joined it. The playerbase was insane just 2 days after the release of theserver, all because people knew the people who made it. It's all about popularity.

But you're right. It took one year to make v8 so it would indeed be a shame to just through it away and make something 'new'.

Country
    Thanks
    The whole working bounty thing i suppose is a good way to reward time spent to improve your stats etc instead of everything just free, however i never used donors all the way up to 99 and i really just cba using a sword to kill and get bounty, and i hate quest and will never touch it. The tags were fun and mabye could have been redesigned in a way that limited tags like ia and r into like 'and' rooms or for DM only something like that, i'm just making up stuff but the point is while i agree the update is relatively positive, it has just kind of reverted a bit to the old style, while that's well and good, instead of seeing 150+ i now see 79 players online in peak? lol? I just can't be bothered. If i see the player count go up to 150 i'l play again, until then i'm just going to sit on the forums.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    That is just nostalgia, everyone wants to go back to the "good old days" when there was 4k+ players, but that isn't going to happen. Although I will say there is definitely room for improvement in quite a few areas of V8 on the staffs part.

10. The following 3 users say thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Bunny (10-15-2017), Canpai (10-16-2017), Yhamiie06 (10-16-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    things like room tags that someone mentioned earlier is a big reason i believe some players still play on this server.
    shit like jump speed and gravity adjustments were what could turn an average room to an exciting and crazy one and allow for more fun than the original game would bring.
    these tags are so unique, since they werent in the original gunz, and yet you limit them to being barely used in only certain events.
    things like roomtags and more, skillmaps, gamemodes, fun weapons, are what keeps alot of us playing.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Canpai (10-16-2017), manaog (10-17-2017)

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    things like room tags that someone mentioned earlier is a big reason i believe some players still play on this server.
    shit like jump speed and gravity adjustments were what could turn an average room to an exciting and crazy one and allow for more fun than the original game would bring.
    these tags are so unique, since they werent in the original gunz, and yet you limit them to being barely used in only certain events.
    things like roomtags and more, skillmaps, gamemodes, fun weapons, are what keeps alot of us playing.
    Yea Agree with you 100 % we should have our all Room Tag , Please guys can we have Room Tag

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boubble View Post
    A good way to bring the daily playerbase to above 300 players would simply be to make FGunZ more like ijjiGunZ. This game was unique enough without all the unnecessary gamemodes, sets, weapons, and weird maps. True GunZ players don't need any of that in a good server. All they need is what the original game came with. And I'm pretty sure it's easier to make a GunZ server like ijji than it was to make v8, v7, v6 etc.

I know it all comes down to money to make the server run and this is where the premium shop comes in, just like it was in ijji. Donate to get the sets we know, the weapons we know and all of the other items we know.

I know why I think like this. It's because I played this game from the very beginning. People who are satisfied and love the previous FGunZ versions never played the original game hence they don't know what they missed (an amazing game). Don't get me wrong, I've always been a fan of FGunZ but not because of the different gameservers but because of the community itself.

To everyone who haven't played the original game, don't even comment. I know you all be like "Stfu Boubble, you don't know what you're talking about" or "v8 is love, v8 is live."

I know you've taken a lot of time, effort, sweat and tears to make v8 and I'm sure you're happy with the way it played out, but if we want this game to survive and maybe even get bigger again, we have to do something and that something is to bring it back to when it was an active game with an insanely high playerbase.

Thank you for still believing in GunZ. You wouldn't have made another version of GunZ if you didn't believe in the game, and that I'm thankful for.
    Life*

Also stop trying to compare Freestyle GunZ with 300 players on a daily basis, that was 3~4 years ago.
    The playerbase has been dropping over the last few years, we should accept that and just go with keeping the game alive (kind of like Starcraft I).

15. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Eddie (10-19-2017)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information