Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    A good way to bring the daily playerbase to above 300 players would simply be to make FGunZ more like ijjiGunZ. This game was unique enough without all the unnecessary gamemodes, sets, weapons, and weird maps. True GunZ players don't need any of that in a good server. All they need is what the original game came with. And I'm pretty sure it's easier to make a GunZ server like ijji than it was to make v8, v7, v6 etc.

I know it all comes down to money to make the server run and this is where the premium shop comes in, just like it was in ijji. Donate to get the sets we know, the weapons we know and all of the other items we know.

I know why I think like this. It's because I played this game from the very beginning. People who are satisfied and love the previous FGunZ versions never played the original game hence they don't know what they missed (an amazing game). Don't get me wrong, I've always been a fan of FGunZ but not because of the different gameservers but because of the community itself.

To everyone who haven't played the original game, don't even comment. I know you all be like "Stfu Boubble, you don't know what you're talking about" or "v8 is love, v8 is live."

I know you've taken a lot of time, effort, sweat and tears to make v8 and I'm sure you're happy with the way it played out, but if we want this game to survive and maybe even get bigger again, we have to do something and that something is to bring it back to when it was an active game with an insanely high playerbase.

Thank you for still believing in GunZ. You wouldn't have made another version of GunZ if you didn't believe in the game, and that I'm thankful for.

2. The following 8 users say thank you to Boubble for this useful post:

Canpai (10-15-2017), Eran (10-15-2017), Jinkiez (10-24-2017), manaog (10-17-2017), McGregor (10-15-2017), Quest4ever (10-16-2017), Tzunami best0 (10-15-2017), Zaku (10-19-2017)

Thread Information