Thanks
    Hello,

Logged on today for the first time. Started the game and decided to login on the website to purchase some items that were missing. One of those I thought were missing were the "Medical Kit RX V" and "Repair Kit RX V". I simply checked the name of my first medical things listed ingame and on the donation page and I didn't have "Medical Kit RX V".

So I figured I got those coins refunded when v8 started. I purchased them and I discovered the "Medical Kit RX V" is actually named "Medical Kit MX V" ingame. The repair kit is still named the same but all the items in GunZ have always followed the same kind of format. That never changed. I could've checked the thread for info and all sorts of other stuff. But quite frankly. A different item name is a different item. This is the only game I discovered until now that has this mixed up.

So, now I got 2 "Medical Kit MX V" and 2 "Repair Kit RX V" only because the donation page is wrong. I wasn't "too fast to buy something". A different item name is a different item.

-Maw

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome Back to Freestyle GunZ Infinity where everything is mixed

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome, nice mix Maw.

Kavi's Avatar 👑 King 👑

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome Back

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    PM Dave / McSic or just wait till they see this thread and they'll take an action.

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    PM Dave / McSic, or open a ticket.

Thanks
    Uuuh, didn't expect these reactions tbh xD. I'm used to the GunZ community and the private servers staff being unfriendly. So I kind of expected unfriendly replies and a "no refunds" reaction.

I can just wait till they got time and spot this thread. Thanks for all your replies!

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks

Thread Information