Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jestatic View Post
    Well it seems strange or they actually don't like the update, from 175 to 85-100 that was the first day as i can remember.
    if you think we had 175 before the update we have a bigger problem than playercount

Jestatic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    if you think we had 175 before the update we have a bigger problem than playercount
    Weekends
    sellin 07 osrs gold ^.

Crest's Avatar 하나님

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jestatic View Post
    Well it seems strange or they actually don't like the update, from 175 to 85-100 that was the first day as i can remember.
    LMAO gunz hasn't had 175 players since summer 16.
    S/o to the Kings...!

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flare0n View Post
    Everyones thoughts in a sentence?
    Don't you dare include me in your flawed ass logic saying "everyone" thinks this. Only ignorant idiots are thinking this way.

Why is this in general discussion? Matter of fact why is this thread even still open? Lol.

If you actually opened your eyes and paid attention, you would see that a good amount of people are having issues getting the new client downloaded. The majority of active players on this server are also still young kids, people that are currently in school and don't have much free time during the week to play (you made this thread complaining on a Wednesday fam... lol). I could go on and on with reasons.

Just have some patience. The goal is for v8 to bring back players, but it's not going to happen within the same ****ing week of the release dude lol. It's a process, not something that's gonna happen in the snap of a finger.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    please don't let GunZ die!
    I hope it not planned..T__T
    I don't think Dave would do that =)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Issues preventing players from playing.
    Timezones make a difference.
    Gunz is old game.

lol i think ur delusional sir.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Don't you dare include me in your flawed ass logic saying "everyone" thinks this. Only ignorant idiots are thinking this way.

Why is this in general discussion? Matter of fact why is this thread even still open? Lol.

If you actually opened your eyes and paid attention, you would see that a good amount of people are having issues getting the new client downloaded. The majority of active players on this server are also still young kids, people that are currently in school and don't have much free time during the week to play (you made this thread complaining on a Wednesday fam... lol). I could go on and on with reasons.

Just have some patience. The goal is for v8 to bring back players, but it's not going to happen within the same ****ing week of the release dude lol. It's a process, not something that's gonna happen in the snap of a finger.
    The reality of the situation is there was 49 players online. You can spin it how you want, but the more people can't play with client problems or whatever is just more chance that they will just move on to something else. If your an optimist then good for you, but i deal with whats in front of me. You're living in hope. It benefits me if everyone comes back as i will play again.. But anyone with a brain would think why is there a 50% drop in players? Do 50% really have client problems? Mabye they just don't like the new version..... You seem like you think you're right and you are entitled to your opinion, but if the idea of players disliking the game contributing to the drop in players doesn't cross your mind then you are an idiot.

8. The following user said thank you to Flare0n for this useful post:

TylerDurden (10-20-2017)

Jestatic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Crest View Post
    LMAO gunz hasn't had 175 players since summer 16.
    I mean the V8 peak lul, but you werent online prob.
    Last edited by Jestatic; 10-19-2017 at 01:05 PM.
    sellin 07 osrs gold ^.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flare0n View Post
    49 players online? lowest ive ever seen, whats the time frame? 2months?
    well fgunz is dying ... u know what i mean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information