Thanks
    It was shocking to know that the previous server was changed to something entirely new. My Legendary items were all gone now .

But the new item system introduced is really good. Its like a JRPG type of game and very reliant to RNG droprates. For a serious quester like me, bounties and levels now will really matter unlike the previous version of the game.

Only thing is, gunz is already a near to dead game, if not some people really think its already a dead game. The Combination success rate is so punishing that it would make you cringe even after three (supposedly) 75% success rates fails. Plus the difficulty of playing to get bounties now is also a factor due to low population and people only do duels and tdms.

The new item system is really promising but at the same time punishing. Not really rewarding. For a game not really loved for the new system but the old hardcore version, it was risky to implement this update.

I rarely play gunz now due to my work. But I am happy to still play the only PServer thats worth spending time with even if its less than an hour. I hope the item system can become a bit more friendly? I dont really know to suggest. Its like im farming for nothing now. Please dont hate me or flame me, I was just voicing out for the game i love.

Peace out,

John

2. The following user said thank you to Dr_jackal for this useful post:

Stuwadie (10-18-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    you can get 9 gems doing act one challenge quest literally once, i dont really see the problem.

Thread Information