Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    The accuracy calculation is done differently.

However, you should look at the ctrl_ability stat only. There's no multiplier to punish x2 weapons. Nothing has been done to make x2 weapon's accuracy worse on purpose. It all comes down to ctrl_ability. If our x2 revolver has a ctrl_ability of 51 (v8 light revolvers) and maiet's x2 revolver has a ctrl_ability of 60, our x2 revolver is (or should be) more accurate. So I have no explanation for what you're experiencing.

But I just checked the XMLs myself. Maiet (or rather: Aeria) had 2 dual revolvers with a ctrl_ability of 36. Iris Revolver x2, Iron Crow Revolver x2, which also dealt much less damage (38, 42). All other x2 revolvers had a much higher ctrl_ability (60 to 72, up to 90 (Peacemaker x2)).

Anyway, as I said in post #10, we can increase the accuracy (which means decreasing the ctrl_ability), not a problem.
    Could you explain how the accuracy calculation works then? Since accuracy is more important than ever with the new hitbox. I'm confused why you say the x2 revs are listed as more accurate than MAIETs but then in the shop it shows around 50% accuracy which is awful. But since the accuracy calculation I did is wrong, id like to know the real way so I can get the real stats for MAIETs revs based on v8's accuracy % stat.

I pulled the stats from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2560...item-database/
    It didnt have the premiums listed only the defaults, but I'll trust what you say about them though.
    Last edited by Qwin; 10-22-2017 at 11:56 PM.

Thread Information