Thanks
    Make it so that the distribution is random, and doesn't just go to the person who picks up the boxes.

edit - talking about challenge quest.
    Last edited by DeeJayLove; 10-21-2017 at 04:55 PM.

ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Quest always was and is random and someone must pick item up or it is lost.

Challenge quest is different. If noone picks up it is random, if someone picks up he will get item. So CQ is good to spot selfish and greedy people.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILoveQuests View Post
    Quest always was and is random and someone must pick item up or it is lost.

Challenge quest is different. If noone picks up it is random, if someone picks up he will get item. So CQ is good to spot selfish and greedy people.
    Yeah. Talking about challenge quest. Make that random.

Country
    Thanks
    Nope, it is pretty easy. If I see someone picking up items intentionally he get warned. If he goes on I either leave the room or kick him.

The fun part of questing is teamplay and for CQ especially Scrider you need a team.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

Sleepy's Avatar legitimately real raccoon

Country
    Thanks
    It's already random in v8's challenge quests
    ''I sure do love to pkick indians" - Raphael 2k19

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Nope, it is pretty easy. If I see someone picking up items intentionally he get warned. If he goes on I either leave the room or kick him.

The fun part of questing is teamplay and for CQ especially Scrider you need a team.
    in an fgunz world with an average of less than 100 players online, i cant afford to give a **** who joins my quest rooms or not.
    IMO this should be randomized, aswell as have the items transferable between your account via the storage (which has been mentioned in a different suggestion already).

Country
    Thanks
    IMHO the staff has now other problems with higher priority, e.g. the launcher.

Who cares about less than 100 player (83 atm)? We played and won Scrider duo, with 4 it's just faster. It's not the quantity but the quality of the player and I don't play with itemstealer.

Thanks
    make it random and you make it fair. or have the option to toggle the drops being random, but i think it'd be more simple to just make the distribution random in it's entirety.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    IMHO the staff has now other problems with higher priority, e.g. the launcher.

Who cares about less than 100 player (83 atm)? We played and won Scrider duo, with 4 it's just faster. It's not the quantity but the quality of the player and I don't play with itemstealer.
    then you can have your duo with your friend doing scrider all you want.
    not everyone on gunz does quests 24/7 and knows every animation and everything you can do to defeat every challenge quest boss/level.
    sometimes people have to resort to removing password and allowing randoms to join to help them since they cant finish it themselves because they die.
    which is why this suggestion is necessary, because obviously the randoms will keep taking the items.

10. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Victory (10-22-2017)

Thread Information