So now it's 2010 huh... it was great to be with the whole family for once.

After that we had to eat something that reminds me of a pill but idk what it is
and with that thing we had to make a promise without telling (every year almost everyone do it but the previous years i thought it was only shit) and I decided to stop with this madness [computer] ..

I'm ADDICTED to pc, my grades are almost negative and I can fail this grade I only have positive grades at: maths, english, spanish(very low) , science , physical education and theatre so that is why I might give my pc and my accounts in general to other people.

This mission will be hard, tomorrow I'm wasting my time with everything that I didn't make in the past, with everything I was too lazy to make because of the pc.

SO yes that is everything , fell free to insult me now because everyone in here are nothing but robots

Yes I got some robot friends here i guess

Gucci, galaxy, miquel, strawberry , keite , stroop , august , fallen's so many other people and they know who are they...

and only one person i want to dedicate my leave:

Devil ily mate , I'm sorry for everything I made to you both in real life or in-game, I guess I'm such a 'tard that's why I'm changing (or at least trying). :/ Cya In school at monday

~ Ricardo Martins