Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Did you read?
    McSic is only talking about the option to disable/enable shake and he thinks that's a separate code than the drifting crosshair.. Oh and by the way, I was wrong it effects all guns. Most obvious on sniper, but even the SG has it. This is such an asinine change now that I notice it, I cant even begin to grasp how it was approved over 2 years of coding.

According to McSic the drifting crosshair or jerking crosshair every time you fire, is " by design " for the game balance, it's not something that will be looked at to be enabled/disabled. I'm sorry but this is more 3rd rate game design decisions, programmers clearly cant design.

The visible rippling shake is caused by the jerking offset of the crosshair every time you fire. This needs to be removed as soon as possible, not "an option to disable/enable. Removed.
    Oh I think it's a seperate piece of code?
    They're not related. 2 seperate pieces of code. I would know because I added both.
    I know you don't have access to the source and just happen to guess a lot. But just take our word for it.

Shake is becoming an option, recoil is not - that's a seperate thing.
    Feel free to post a new thread once shake is gone and you happen to dislike recoil still.

2. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

MorningStar (10-27-2017)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information