Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description: Streamers;

Currently we have streamer status available for players who are capable of streaming, to stream and earn themselves some coins, for me this status shouldn't be issued willy-nilly, certain requirements should be met before receiving such a status, those requirements can be discussed at a later date if accepted.

With being accepted into this status, I feel the players should receive an in-game JJANG such as;

Also a Twitch / Youtube t-shirt for in-game would be nice, along the lines of;

Taken from PubG. (Stats same as a regular in-game top)

Can't find a decent Youtube example.

ZChat should also make announcement via the forums that X user has gone live, followed by their Twitch / Youtube link.

ZChat: Notorious has gone live! View now https://go.twitch.tv/mancgainz.

Failure to uphold the requirements set for the streaming status, will result in removal on streaming items.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    A list of who has the streamer status on a thread on forums in twitch streams section would also be nice.
    Last edited by Notorious; 10-26-2017 at 07:02 PM.

2. The following 12 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

BoboGr1nd (10-26-2017), Bunny (10-26-2017), Canpai (10-26-2017), Daniel (10-26-2017), MorningStar (10-26-2017), Polar (10-26-2017), Rain (10-26-2017), Sleepy (10-26-2017), Stuwadie (10-26-2017), TomasEdison (10-26-2017), Zabu (10-26-2017), Zaku (10-26-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    A list of who has the streamer status on a thread on forums in twitch streams section would also be nice.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Notorious (10-26-2017), Sleepy (10-26-2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Good idea, added!

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Its a good idea that will improve players skills, but if there is a hard way to get the jjang it will be good so they got hard work.
    If its easy all will have that things, And they should be active on stream.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Why not the Twitch logo as jjang?
    And a red shirt with some white text on it?

8. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Canpai (10-27-2017), Prone (10-26-2017)

Banned

Thanks
    I found some bug/problems about the stream thinggy
    "If you stop streaming without reaching the 2 hours, you will have to start over."
    was Streaming yday For 1 hour then i stopped to go eat then when i came back like hours later i streamed and it just stopped after another 1 hour. im saying is it just continued it didnt start over.
    Also they should increase the time like atleast 3 hours a day

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by pirateaye View Post
    "If you stop streaming without reaching the 2 hours, you will have to start over."
    was Streaming yday For 1 hour then i stopped to go eat then when i came back like hours later i streamed and it just stopped after another 1 hour. im saying is it just continued it didnt start over.
    just like you cant expect ETs and other staff to log in and (in ET's case) be online for 3 hours a day hosting an event (their minimum requirement is host once every 3 days..), you cant expect players to have a free 3 hours on their hands in which theyll stream every day.

11. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Canpai (10-26-2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Why not the Twitch logo as jjang?
    And a red shirt with some white text on it?
    That could work, I was just using the icon taken from https://fgunz.net/, since some players may choose to stream to YouTube instead of Twitch.

Red shirt for YouTube / Purple Shirt for Twitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by pirateaye View Post
    Isn't that how it's meant to be according the the Stream Status it says the following;

Once started, we will check every 5 minutes if you are still streaming FGunZ.
    If you stopped streaming, we will stop the stream counter.

After 2 hours, we will automatically stop the counter and award you the 50 coins. If you stop streaming without reaching the 2 hours, you will have to start over.

Therefore I read it as it has to be 2 hours of continuous streaming to be entitled to coins, however I may be wrong.
    Last edited by Notorious; 10-26-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post

Isn't that how it's meant to be according the the Stream Status it says the following;

Once started, we will check every 5 minutes if you are still streaming FGunZ.
    If you stopped streaming, we will stop the stream counter.

After 2 hours, we will automatically stop the counter and award you the 50 coins. If you stop streaming without reaching the 2 hours, you will have to start over.

Therefore I read it as it has to be 2 hours of continuous streaming to be entitled to coins, however I may be wrong.
    Sometimes i stream for 2+ hours even though i got my 50c.
    and sometimes i stream for 40-60 minutes, Idc if i get my 50c or not as long as im having fun.
    the purpose of the streamer rank is to improve the server by advertising/publish its features/game play.
    tbh it annoys me when i see people only doing it for coins. we shouldn't focus on coins, i really get annoyed when i see the server is struggling.

14. The following 2 users say thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

BoboGr1nd (10-26-2017), Canpai (10-27-2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Sometimes i stream for 2+ hours even though i got my 50c.
    and sometimes i stream for 40-60 minutes, Idc if i get my 50c or not as long as im having fun.
    the purpose of the streamer rank is to improve the server by advertising/publish its features/game play.
    tbh it annoys me when i see people only doing it for coins. we shouldn't focus on coins, i really get annoyed when i see the server is struggling.
    The 50 coins is an award for being committed to streaming, but yes I don't stream for coins or any type of rewards, I'm yet to even do a full 2 hour stream, I just hit "Start Streaming" when ever I manage to get online and play a little. The idea of having streamer items and rewards is a way of increasing the streaming content of FGunZ, GunZ Twitch/Youtube section MAY not get allot of views but however the views it does get it may aswell be filled with players advertising FGunZ.
    Last edited by Notorious; 10-26-2017 at 07:32 PM.

16. The following 2 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

BoboGr1nd (10-26-2017), Zabu (10-26-2017)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information