Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Rare donation gems go up to level 3.
    Epic donation gems go up to level 2.

If necessary, we can always make adjustments.
    Is this how it works?
    Lv4 Gem = Lv1 Rare gem
    Lv5 Gem = Lv2 Rare gem = Lv1 Epic gem
    Lv6 Gem = Lv3 Rare gem = Lv2 Epic gem

Or this
    Lv4 Gem = x
    Lv5 Gem = Lv1 Rare gem
    Lv6 Gem = Lv2 Rare gem = Lv1 Epic Gem
    N/A Gem = Lv3 Rare gem = Lv2 Epic gem

Because if it's the second then without question that's Pay to Win (But thanks to the failrate of higher gems it's already P2W). I expect Gems to have more adjustments since they're new but you should have a guideline for how you plan about using them for the server, in terms of fairness to the other players. The luckybox items are already OP for luck which is already P2W.
    Last edited by Qwin; 10-29-2017 at 10:30 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Is this how it works?
    Lv4 Gem = Lv1 Rare gem
    Lv5 Gem = Lv2 Rare gem = Lv1 Epic gem
    Lv6 Gem = Lv3 Rare gem = Lv2 Epic gem

Or this
    Lv4 Gem = x
    Lv5 Gem = Lv1 Rare gem
    Lv6 Gem = Lv2 Rare gem = Lv1 Epic Gem
    N/A Gem = Lv3 Rare gem = Lv2 Epic gem

Because if it's the second then without question that's Pay to Win (But thanks to the failrate of higher gems it's already P2W). I expect Gems to have more adjustments since they're new but you should have a guideline for how you plan about using them for the server, in terms of fairness to the other players. The luckybox items are already OP for luck which is already P2W.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1005154

I quote:

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    GEMS
    • New item type "Gems" that improve unique attributes, allowing you to further customise your very own play style
    • Every character has 3 defense slots and 2 offense slots for gems
    • Gems can be obtained from bounty gemboxes (ingame) and donation gemboxes (fgunz.net)
    • Bounty gems can be upgraded up to Lvl 6, Donation gems can be upgraded up to Lvl 3
    • Bounty gems have a chance to fail when upgrading, which means you will lose both gems
    • Upgrade success chances of bounty gems are as follows:
      Lvl. 1 -> Lvl. 2: 100%
      Lvl. 2 -> Lvl. 3: 75%
      Lvl. 3 -> Lvl. 4: 50%
      Lvl. 4 -> Lvl. 5: 25%
      Lvl. 5 -> Lvl. 6: 10%
    • Donation gem upgrades do NOT have a chance of failure, every upgrade is always successful (100%)
      Donation Gem Lvl. 1 equals Bounty Gem Lvl. 4
      Donation Gem Lvl. 2 equals Bounty Gem Lvl. 5
      Donation Gem Lvl. 3 equals Bounty Gem Lvl. 6
    • If you buy a donation gem, you have the chance to receive an epic gem
    • Epic gems are the best gems in the game and can be upgraded once to unlock their full potential
      Epic Gem Lvl. 1 equals Bounty Gem Lvl. 6
      Epic Gem Lvl. 2 has better stats than any other gem of its kind

Freestyler

Thanks
    Can you make it so that a Donor Gem lvl 3 + Epic Gem lvl 1 or Donor Gem lvl 3 + Donor Gem lvl 3 = Epic Gem lvl 2

At the moment this gem shit is way too expensive. You gotta invest like 200usd just to get the gems you want which is insane.

Also why the **** are gem boxes 50 coins? shouldn't it be 20?
    Last edited by Akimbo; 10-29-2017 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks
    I quote:
    You can quote yourself all you want. The stats are wrong, by a good margin. But at least that's your "plan" is a little clear on writing (still doesnt actually tell me if Lv2 Epic gems can ever be reached via BP level).

Since I have some Lv4 bounty gems to compare to the donor Gembox (rare) stats. Unless the gembox stats are completely wrong not only with missing decimals but also wrong values. Because there's no way for a HP 1.5 to be misread as HP 2.5
    Last edited by Qwin; 10-29-2017 at 10:31 PM.

Thanks
    You can quote yourself all you want. The stats are wrong, by a good margin. But at least that's your "plan" is clear on writing, now just need to get it right in the game.

Since I have some Lv4 bounty gems to compare to the donor Gembox (rare) stats. Unless the gembox stats are completely wrong not only with missing decimals but also wrong values. Because there's no way for a HP 1.5 to be misread as HP 2.5
    ? What stats are wrong? Do you have any screenshots to prove that?

Chimera's Avatar Feeling the moment

Country
    Thanks
    @Akimbo 50 coins, so they earn more cash

Thanks
    ? What stats are wrong? Do you have any screenshots to prove that?
    Nevermind for now, was looking at a different LV4 Gem. (DMG) 1.5% Dont have a LV4 HP gem thought I did. Still waking up here.

However I still maintain that this is too much P2W for the server and adding more P2W luck to FG was not a good idea.
    Originally Posted by TTrickstah View Post
    I agree with you. I have horrendous luck. The whole concept of lucky boxes were already a bad idea to me; it didn't make things any better when they put the strongest shotgun as the reward. I opened up 46 boxes the other day and didn't get a limitbreakerX while there are some people getting up to 3 in less boxes. Makes me consider if I should continue. I'm using up more money just because I have bad luck and have nothing to show for it. The least they could have done is make a 50 box limit before they must give you the permanent lucky box item you were aiming for. Gems is just another reason to consider leaving this server.

Thanks
    Nevermind for now, was looking at a different LV4 Gem.
    Thought so.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Can you make it so that a Donor Gem lvl 3 + Epic Gem lvl 1 or Donor Gem lvl 3 + Donor Gem lvl 3 = Epic Gem lvl 2

At the moment this gem shit is way too expensive. You gotta invest like 200usd just to get the gems you want which is insane.

Also why the **** are gem boxes 50 coins? shouldn't it be 20?
    if you pay 200 usd on gunz then obviously you would be overpowered.
    most people however, cant invest that 200$ therefore stick to what they can which usually isnt more than 1k coins, making it pretty hard if you actually want to be p2w instead of farming for your gems.

Thanks
    Here's an ingame shot. I havent bought the Donor gem but the stats line up Lv4=Lv1 Donor for DMG gems. People can post some more when they get them.

Side Note:
    Adding differnt gems for different values will just confuse people. I think it would be better if you just used the (Common) (Rare) ect status on the gems to keep track of failrates. It's convoluted to have to deal with 2 different gems that offer the same actual stat bonus. So I'd suggest changing the donor shop gems to just (Rare) Lv4 Gems, that way people understand right away what they're getting in terms of fairness and that the limit is shared across all gems as Lv6.
    Last edited by Qwin; 10-29-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information