Thanks
    As most people know I farm quest a lot and i mean a lot, and i just want to point out that during quest farms i think it would be nice if everyone in the party got the boss drop. Not CQ (Challenge Quest) but Quest mode.

For example when 4 players r farming broken golem for dual mgs aka ownage mgs most cases i barely get the weapon and broken golem is hard enough as it is, needing at least 2 good players to even beat golem.

Even in duo farms(2 players) its takes way too long in dungeon bosses to even farm for quest nades or quest rifles.

So basically what im saying is everyone should get the drop weapon of course if its a legendary not everyone gets a legendary just that everyone should get a drop even in a FGK farm.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to AnnaLOVESYOU for this useful post:

Canpai (10-31-2017), Stuwadie (10-31-2017)

_Jan's Avatar Not simple to be simple.

Country
    Thanks
    No.
    I also do a lot of quests.
    But I dont think that the legendary guns should be easy to get, In v8 they changed the chance to get the legendary weapons and they made it easier.
    Play with a few people so you will have a higher chance to get weapons.
    The legendary weapon wasnt meant to be easy to get and should not be in anyone who does 3 quests.
    Jan

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by _Jan View Post
    No.
    But I dont think that the legendary guns should be easy to get, In v8 they changed the chance to get the legendary weapons and they made it easier.
    The legendary weapon wasnt meant to be easy to get and should not be in anyone who does 3 quests.
    Theres alot of times that the person keeps getting the items and the rest doesent get anything for 5 boss kills sometimes more

This is a good suggestion to make it fair for everyone that participated into killing the boss

5. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Canpai (10-31-2017)

_Jan's Avatar Not simple to be simple.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    Theres alot of times that the person keeps getting the items and the rest doesent get anything for 5 boss kills sometimes more

This is a good suggestion to make it fair for everyone that participated into killing the boss
    So, everyone will win the legendary weapons
    How can you call it a special weapon if everyone has it?
    Jan

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    So, everyone will win the legendary weapons
    How can you call it a special weapon if everyone has it?
    if the legendary weapons, as you say, will become too easy to get, the rates of getting them can always drop.
    rates are not a factor here.

8. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Canpai (10-31-2017)

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    When the Quest Late Join still was a Thing i recall that i Joined a 4/4 Quest Room as VIP and they were just finishing the Boss and I literally just Spectated them and got the Quest Drop.

Thanks
    No.
    We can just always drop the legendary rate. What I want to say is everyone in the room should get a weapon it doesnt have to be a good one just a weapon. Also it will be better that way because when a player gets a bad weapon they can always sell it for bounty this way they can buy more gem boxes.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to AnnaLOVESYOU for this useful post:

Canpai (10-31-2017), Stuwadie (10-31-2017)

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AnnaLOVESYOU View Post
    We can just always drop the legendary rate. What I want to say is everyone in the room should get a weapon it doesnt have to be a good one just a weapon. Also it will be better that way because when a player gets a bad weapon they can always sell it for bounty this way they can buy more gem boxes.
    Good Suggestion you have
    Agree with you ..
    every one must have good PVE guns instead of Common

YOUR SUGGESTION MUST BE GET INTO Consideration
    PLEASE ADMINS have look on it

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Just have the weapon + rarity rolled seperately for every player (alive) when the boss is killed? Don't know if it's doable though since it's a bit more complicated then randomly assigning 1 drop to 1 player.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Just have the weapon + rarity rolled seperately for every player (alive) when the boss is killed? Don't know if it's doable though since it's a bit more complicated then randomly assigning 1 drop to 1 player.
    i dont think thats possible because i think first the game decides whether the player gets an item and if he does then itll roll the weapon and rarity.
    could be done somehow i bet cuz yaknow we have mcsic

15. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Canpai (11-01-2017)

Thread Information