Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    ^
    DT already uses the knives. Using the DT 1v1 rank to give to DT team rankings is disingenuous.

The only appeal I can see to the mode is that it's like League where you are randomly assigned a team (this is already a thing you can do joining any TDM, if you dont switch sides). In GunZ this will mean players get carried or get destroyed, no inbetween like with League because there's no playercount to find a medium for your skill level. Dont see it doing much for GunZ.
    Please read the thread well before you write anything.

Thanks
    Please go read the other thread already linked. This isnt a new idea, and its already been tried.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Please go read the other thread already linked. This isnt a new idea, and its already been tried.

https://i.imgur.com/khuahjq.png
    Can you share us the link ? please dont copy from eagle.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds like clan wars with random people.

Personally I rather see Duel Tournament be removed from the game since it is not that active at all, while you would remove it you could keep the knife/dagger icons and use those for the rebirth system (1x rebirth = 2 dagger icon, 2x rebirth = 3 dagger icon)

1x rebirth = 2 blue daggers
    2x rebirth = 3 blue daggers
    5x rebirth = 5 blue daggers
    10x rebirth = 1 golden dagger
    15x rebirth = 2 golden daggers
    20x rebirth = 3 golden daggers
    25x rebirth = 5 golden daggers
    50x rebirth = 2 swords + 1 flame
    100x rebirth = 2 swords + multiple flames

5. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Bunny (11-13-2017), Polar (11-02-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post

Personally I rather see Duel Tournament be removed from the game since it is not that active at all, while you would remove it you could keep the knife/dagger icons and use those for the rebirth system (1x rebirth = 2 dagger icon, 2x rebirth = 3 dagger icon)

http://i47.tinypic.com/143l2eq.jpg
    1x rebirth = 2 blue daggers
    2x rebirth = 3 blue daggers
    5x rebirth = 5 blue daggers
    10x rebirth = 1 golden dagger
    15x rebirth = 2 golden daggers
    20x rebirth = 3 golden daggers
    25x rebirth = 5 golden daggers
    50x rebirth = 2 swords + 1 flame
    100x rebirth = 2 swords + multiple flames
    Great idea XD

Sleepy's Avatar legitimately real raccoon

Country
    Thanks
    the activity of duel tourneys in general died when they introduced the ability to do 2p and 4p tourneys and now you're suggesting to kill it even more with 2v2 team duel tourneys? lul
    Last edited by Sleepy; 11-13-2017 at 08:26 PM.
    ''I sure do love to pkick indians" - Raphael 2k19

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post

how about instead of seperating it into an entirely different channel, we turn it into a game mode instead? make it easier to access, cause tbh trying to get players from free channel into a diff channel/the fact that u gatta switch channels, too many steps in the process to actually get one going. gunz is a fast paced game and people just want to jump into rooms and go, setting up a duel tourny just requires too much time and effort (or maybe im just a lazy bastard lol). seeing a room on the main channel, with pic/logo showing its a duel tourny room would be alot easier and quicker/gain more attention

idk how hard gunz coding is, if its even possible to turn it into a game mode but if its possible i think itd be alot better than it being a seperate channel.

9. The following user said thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

Bunny (11-13-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
    how about instead of seperating it into an entirely different channel, we turn it into a game mode instead? make it easier to access, cause tbh trying to get players from free channel into a diff channel/the fact that u gatta switch channels, too many steps in the process to actually get one going. gunz is a fast paced game and people just want to jump into rooms and go, setting up a duel tourny just requires too much time and effort (or maybe im just a lazy bastard lol). seeing a room on the main channel, with pic/logo showing its a duel tourny room would be alot easier and quicker/gain more attention

idk how hard gunz coding is, if its even possible to turn it into a game mode but if its possible i think itd be alot better than it being a seperate channel.
    I think this is a great compromise, you could have a game mode gou can just select and the number of players and once you click start it will start the moment everyone have clicked ready (needing to press start is so you could change the number of people or kick if needed before it autostarts).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information