Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion descriptions:

Suggestion 1: Challenge quests

Do you notice something in this drop list?

Act 5,6,7,8 (test room / robot) challenge quests are missing on that list, because nobody bothers playing them. Why?
    The drops just aren't worth all the effort. These are pretty good quests and are quite challenging (no pun intended) as compared to Act 1,2,3. These CQs should have a higher chance of dropping legendary armor, and also, epic/legendary machine guns should be added to the drop table instead of useless weapons like revolvers or shotguns that never come in handy in quests.

People generally play a lot of Broken Golem quests to obtain legendary guns with PVE damages of 70+, but there's no opportunity to utilize such guns, except in Scrider. The test room CQs are a good place to actually put these guns to use.

Also, if you do decide to add machine guns to the drop table of test room CQS, please do us a favor by excluding useless common/uncommon/"rare" machine guns with 30-40 PVE damage. Those bosses are hard to kill, and we deserve fair rewards.

Suggestion 2: Quest difficulty levels

Several players have told me that the chances of better rewards don't improve when the difficulty levels of quests are raised (by sacrificing quest-obtained items). If that's the case, it's pretty pointless, right?

My suggestion here is increasing the exp and bounty rewards depending on quest level (2-15) and also setting appropriate drops (for example, rare/epic/legendary items for higher level quests).

Suggestion 3: Sharing PVE obtained items like donor items

Make it possible to move such items to the storage/central bank so that they can be shared among different characters in the same account. It is incredibly hard to obtain certain items, and I think it would be fair to give players the liberty to use their own items on different characters after all the time and effort put in.

I understand that converting the class of these items to "cash" or donors would mean that they would no longer be able to be sold in the store. If you're willing to add a new way for it, it'd certainly be helpful.

Suggestion 4: Boss party rewards

From the quest drops list, I see that ILoveQuests has already gotten rewards from Boss party. Honestly, that list is laughable if you take the difficulty of that quest into account. With better rewards, more players would be motivated to actually try and beat it.

These are just some things I've noticed as a result of questing a lot lately, and feel will improve the overall questing experience.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 11-09-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Thread Information