Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    I wanted to ask for a little while since I noticed something funny on loading the game, on the upper-left part, it first writes Freestyle Gunz Version 8, but after a while of loading, it changes to ''Freektyle Genz Verkion 8'' and when it's up normally to ''Loading Mech...'' it appears as ''Loading Mekh...''.

So, is it just me or is it something normal upon loading? Or is it even a joke on purpose? x'D

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    By the time it gets to "loading interface skin" for me it will always alt tab me out for some reason until the loading is fully complete, so I can't say 100% I know what happens while I'm alt tabbed out. But for everything else that I'm able to see before it tabs out, I see no changes in the text that's written. Like the "Freestyle GunZ Version 8" at the top didn't change for me or anything. But all of this change in text could be happening while it force alt tabs me out, so idk. Hopefully you figure out what the issue is though, unless you just drunk when this happens and your mind is playing tricks on you men

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    it's not just you

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    normal, happens here as well, used to happen at the last update for v7 as well.

Sleepy's Avatar legitimately real raccoon

Country
    Thanks
    it's normal. i remember having that too with my old computer. i guess it's something with the unicode?
    ''I sure do love to pkick indians" - Raphael 2k19

Thread Information