Thanks
    I know some of the hardcore questers might not like what im about to say, but i think Legendary weapons should be in the Bounty shop of course they would be SUPER expensive maybe like 50m bounty or 100m bounty even. If someone farmed enough to get this much bounty and still not get a lvl15 legendary weapon it would suck. Some ppl would say just keep farming and farming and u will eventually get it but there is a limit to how much a person can farm for months and just end up being frustrated and get bad drops.
    Considering that bounty actually matters now this might be a nice idea to let players buy "Legendary" items like how back in ijji u would need like 100m bounty to buy the bounty avatars(don't remember the actual price)

Edit: Having a ridiculously expensive BP shop item that everyone can go for as a goal would be a nice achievement too.

Also a side note: The quest armour doesn't actually increase quest damage that should be fixed. It does show how much more Quest Damage % percentage number u get but it literally doesn't give more dmg. Having legendary clothes I expected to do crank out more dps but it doesn't do anything than when i wear my donor set for questing.
    Last edited by AnnaLOVESYOU; 11-05-2017 at 09:35 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to AnnaLOVESYOU for this useful post:

Polar (11-05-2017), TomasEdison (11-06-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    The quest armour never gave any bonusses.. (the palmpoa shirt, helmet, goblin helmet and so on)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    The quest armour never gave any bonusses.. (the palmpoa shirt, helmet, goblin helmet and so on)
    I'm talking about quest clothes u get in CQ they increase quest damage % but it literally doesn't increase dmg even it says for example 400% quest damage.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AnnaLOVESYOU View Post
    I'm talking about quest clothes u get in CQ they increase quest damage % but it literally doesn't increase dmg even it says for example 400% quest damage.
    You got bamboozled then.
    I am sure they will look into it why it does not work.

ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Still asking me for what the 2nd cloth slot is for? Or that useless quest damage %?
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILoveQuests View Post
    Still asking me for what the 2nd cloth slot is for? Or that useless quest damage %?
    One should be the clothing override (looks); left is your stats / right is your cosmetic look

Sleepy's Avatar legitimately real raccoon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AnnaLOVESYOU View Post
    Also a side note: The quest armour doesn't actually increase quest damage that should be fixed. It does show how much more Quest Damage % percentage number u get but it literally doesn't give more dmg. Having legendary clothes I expected to do crank out more dps but it doesn't do anything than when i wear my donor set for questing.
    true they literally serve no purpose lol.
    ''I sure do love to pkick indians" - Raphael 2k19

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    A big no.

Thread Information