Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I made two tricks like 2 years ago but couldn't find any recordings of the tricks, so here's one of them:
    https://i.gyazo.com/66934332c0d6dd34...eece4eca03.mp4
    Hope you try it out if you're into medstyle.

Other than that I got a challenge for you if you're up for the task. My second trick is the hardest trick ever made in this game. It has only been successfully made 4 times. Once by me, once by Mazi and twice by Juuzo. When I first made it I was stunned, and I've never been able to recreate it ever since.

None of us knows how it really works, but I'm challenging you now to attempt it. if you make it and record it, I'll come up with some prize for you.

Here's how it's done:

You start in red base, you leap and wait until your characters animation freezes so that you can glide with your character, you then start wallrunning on the wall that the arrows is pointing towards, then you will by choice whenever you choose to, or automaticly (if you take too long) jump off the wall and towards under the bridge, and then almost hit A CORNER.

This CORNER is THE KEY, if you hit the corner and your character goes to the RIGHT and NOT left, then you will most certainly complete the trick.

The corner I'm talking about got the number 1 over it. After hitting that corner, you want to hit the cross that got the number 2 over it, and then bounce off that wall and land on number 3.

If you're lucky you can even go from corner 1 to corner 3 immediately.

Here's a video of me TRYING it out, but of course since I've only made it once, I failed in this clip aswell.
    https://i.gyazo.com/abe9bbb2fcf667ae...d772a101ed.mp4

3 seconds in to the video you can see me hit the corner that the number 1. is placed at in the picture above, but instead of going to the right, my character bounces off to the left. If you do that then you've failed.

Hope that some of you try it out, would be fun to watch. And like I said, I'll come up with some award for the one who completes the trick.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

BoboGr1nd (11-09-2017), Canpai (11-10-2017), Cid (11-09-2017), Jonathan pls (11-10-2017), Polar (11-10-2017), Share (11-09-2017), Zabu (11-10-2017), Zaku (11-09-2017), «Benjamin» (11-09-2017)

Thread Information