Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I made two tricks like 2 years ago but couldn't find any recordings of the tricks, so here's one of them:
    https://i.gyazo.com/66934332c0d6dd34...eece4eca03.mp4
    Hope you try it out if you're into medstyle.

Other than that I got a challenge for you if you're up for the task. My second trick is the hardest trick ever made in this game. It has only been successfully made 4 times. Once by me, once by Mazi and twice by Juuzo. When I first made it I was stunned, and I've never been able to recreate it ever since.

None of us knows how it really works, but I'm challenging you now to attempt it. if you make it and record it, I'll come up with some prize for you.

Here's how it's done:

You start in red base, you leap and wait until your characters animation freezes so that you can glide with your character, you then start wallrunning on the wall that the arrows is pointing towards, then you will by choice whenever you choose to, or automaticly (if you take too long) jump off the wall and towards under the bridge, and then almost hit A CORNER.

This CORNER is THE KEY, if you hit the corner and your character goes to the RIGHT and NOT left, then you will most certainly complete the trick.

The corner I'm talking about got the number 1 over it. After hitting that corner, you want to hit the cross that got the number 2 over it, and then bounce off that wall and land on number 3.

If you're lucky you can even go from corner 1 to corner 3 immediately.

Here's a video of me TRYING it out, but of course since I've only made it once, I failed in this clip aswell.
    https://i.gyazo.com/abe9bbb2fcf667ae...d772a101ed.mp4

3 seconds in to the video you can see me hit the corner that the number 1. is placed at in the picture above, but instead of going to the right, my character bounces off to the left. If you do that then you've failed.

Hope that some of you try it out, would be fun to watch. And like I said, I'll come up with some award for the one who completes the trick.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

BoboGr1nd (11-09-2017), Canpai (11-10-2017), Cid (11-09-2017), Jonathan pls (11-10-2017), Polar (11-10-2017), Share (11-09-2017), Zabu (11-10-2017), Zaku (11-09-2017), «Benjamin» (11-09-2017)

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Hell yeah Linzor thanks for pumping this out today, I didn't expect a convo about medstyle to turn into this hahaha

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I have tried it sevral times before, but couldnt figure out just what makes the bounce after the wallrun work that way. Sometime ago, me and juuzo have tried different and creative methods to recreate it with no success. Maybe its a game byg or something that is very rare depending on your starting position in the wallrun but i dont really know for sure.
    Good luck for u nibs out there who will try it tho

Banned

Thanks
    I don't see how it's possible to hit it wall 2, and than 3. 1 to 3 seems possible, anyways fun challenge Linz, I'm on it

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    I don't see how it's possible to hit it wall 2, and than 3. 1 to 3 seems possible, anyways fun challenge Linz, I'm on it
    Both ways has been made, so it is possible.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Both ways has been made, so it is possible.
    I know, else you wouldn't of have put it here. I mean.. how is it exactly possible to hit the walls in that order?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    I know, else you wouldn't of have put it here. I mean.. how is it exactly possible to hit the walls in that order?
    Holding w after the second bounce, as the landing spot is kinda buggy and has extended landing hitbox

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I'm in.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Holding w after the second bounce, as the landing spot is kinda buggy and has extended landing hitbox
    Well, Idk if it is possible because dat happened to me like 9 times within 4 mins

Last edited by Zabu; 11-10-2017 at 06:09 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    • Should be a mode (should be really easy to code)
    • Add 3 difficulty maps for it (easy, medium, hard)
    • We gucci

12. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Zabu (11-10-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information