ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Just another bug, happens moretimes but not reproducable. Started with 2, one died and left. This is the result:

And think about your FM's (I got banned, just for the guys who cant read):
    Last edited by ILoveQuests; 11-11-2017 at 08:05 PM. Reason: upload finally ready
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    You may post bug reports here https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ATE-7-NOV-2017
    Making seperate threads is quite pointless and if u got problems with staff pm dave or mcsic.
    Last edited by Bunny; 11-11-2017 at 05:48 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    31 % HOCHGELADEN Noch etwa 1 Stunde 54 Minute
    Means 1 hour and 54 minutes left for uploading.

Making seperate threads is quite pointless and if u got problems with staff pm dave or mcsic.
    Just care of your senseless approve to become member of ET bef4 making good advices. And my PM's got ignored, so the only thing is the new ticket system wiseguy.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILoveQuests View Post
    Means 1 hour and 54 minutes left for uploading.

Just care of your senseless approve to become member of ET bef4 making good advices. And my PM's got ignored, so the only thing is the new ticket system wiseguy.
    Why do i need to see whether i get approved or not to give 'good advices' (instead of just using common sense)?
    You still need to post in the thread i linked regarding bugs.
    Also, if your pms get ignored, why would makimg threads not get ignored either? If anythimg you just give fms more reasons to punish you.

Country
    Thanks
    If anythimg you just give fms more reasons to punish you.
    Feel welcome, idc.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ilovequests View Post
    just another bug, happens moretimes but not reproducable. Started with 2, one died and left. This is the result:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5buzcphe4i

and think about your fm's (i got banned, just for the guys who cant read):
    https://i.imgur.com/fdveb23.jpg
    lmao.

Thread Information