Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Guess they could copy already made youtube tutorials about the most common things in GunZ.

I agree but I find it hard to understand there are actually completely new players to this game (it is really old, usually only people that knew the game already come here), I could be wrong.

It's a pretty simple system tbh.
    And I do not know which stats you think are redundant, if it's about clothing costing the same for example that is just how the game is coded (displaying x-number place, not the actual numbers).

There should be one, unless they removed it when they moved onto version 8 (version 7 had a ref program with rewards).
    I think your right about only old players joining the server, but i also think thats a problem that could be remedied - if done correctly.

They cant really rely on a trickle flow of new players, because a completely new player will be overwhelmed by the skill gap without other new players to pit them against.
    It would almost have to be an advertising storm to draw in enough new players to hold any water. They would have to play off of the fast paced action of the game, coupled with the direct relation to skill

Most of the items in the bounty shop have the same stats and icon, its just not appealing to look at.

And most of the advertising could be done for free through social media. They could also offer streamer-only items to players to keep so long as they continue streaming the game. Make it like an endorsement and have the streamer leave a link to the website on their page, along with the servers logo. Hook em up like a nascar driver.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZipppeD View Post
    I think your right about only old players joining the server, but i also think thats a problem that could be remedied - if done correctly.

They cant really rely on a trickle flow of new players, because a completely new player will be overwhelmed by the skill gap without other new players to pit them against.
    It would almost have to be an advertising storm to draw in enough new players to hold any water. They would have to play off of the fast paced action of the game, coupled with the direct relation to skill

Most of the items in the bounty shop have the same stats and icon, its just not appealing to look at.

And most of the advertising could be done for free through social media. They could also offer streamer-only items to players to keep so long as they continue streaming the game. Make it like an endorsement and have the streamer leave a link to the website on their page, along with the servers logo. Hook em up like a nascar driver.
    Shop icon = them being lazy not to put the items through the thumbnail generator, so yeah.. you are right lol.

It was mentioned before that they could use Facebook more (perhaps even instagram and snapchat, but I doubt that would do any good), might even pick up Twitter (again?) when it comes to new patch releases.
    There are streamer rewards so far I know of, do realise that streaming private servers isn't supported by Twitch.

Thread Information