Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Sadly you guys hired some over sensitive GMs that punish you for basicly nothing.
    This has been the case of FGs reputation for GMs for years, and I feel like it's gotten to the point where it's complete shit.

Muting over a player is too easy on FG and one little mark against you is permanent (unless you pay and **** that). Add up the infractions over nothing and soon enough you're banned. One less "toxic" player many people played with because a crybaby didnt like it and went to report it. Good job shooting yourself in the foot FG.

The whole thing snowballs and you slowly bleed users. The whole concept with snowflake reports leading to bans was never needed and yes I will say that's what /ignore is for. But if that's not enough then there should have been a bigger effort from FG's staff, like reusing the /kick system as a /mute (for the room, not account) vote. People already use /kick in-place of muting because they don't like "ego".

-
    OT:
    Akimbo is right and StephanM you are wrong. v8 has some positive changes under the hood but all of the actual decisions to change up the gameplay code has been disastrous even if it had good intentions. GunZ already had a steep learning curve, making it harder with the tiny hitboxes and dropoff "lel get gud l2aim" is where we are with a learning cliff, losing the majority of the middle ground players who populated the server. As well as you can't expect to attract brand new players with an even more difficult and needlessly complicated version of GunZ when they can play a simpler one somewhere else. You can feel as superior as you want... but you'll be playing alone. Like Akimbo said, people will go somewhere else where they don't feel like they are complete trash because of the more forgiving gameplay like with the hitboxes.

Everyone I've talked to says FG is dead, and to play somewhere else. Since we've already had the oversensitive staff since v7 the only thing left to conclude the server being on it's deathbed is that it's because of v8's incessant attempt to reinvent the wheel instead of just polish it up. It's not because "GunZ is an old game" because that's just being in denial, trying to ignore the elephant in the room.
    Last edited by Qwin; 11-22-2017 at 03:31 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Bar was ucing for 4 years before he got banned and that’s only because he turned up uc higher than he did cause he couldn’t hit shit in v8.
    If i am not wrong, another servers have anti-uc (uc doesnt affect the game) they should add it aswell.

Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Everyone I've talked to says FG is dead, and to play somewhere else.
    Agree... it's heart breaking people playing ug(totally pay2win) instead fg :/

Thread Information