Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Jestatic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    In addition to all of the above,

The game & community type are NOT new-comer friendly, as a result of that fact new people to the game usually are getting frustrated pretty quickly and decide to leave instead of staying and improving.
    Improving by purchasing donations?
    sellin 07 osrs gold ^.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    In addition to all of the above,

The game & community type are NOT new-comer friendly, as a result of that fact new people to the game usually are getting frustrated pretty quickly and decide to leave instead of staying and improving.
    very good point. i think a good factor to consider is knowing who you are catering to. what kind of audience you are trying to pull in, do we want brand new players that are completely fresh to the game? or current gunz players with experience already. i get the whole idea is to cater to both but right now how fg is, it seems this new update attracts neither side.

///// i think this update is pretty cool but not really enough to bring me back into playing gunz the duel (maybe im just burnt out, gunz is a very old game after all). looking at this update, or the game in general, as a brand new player, its alot to take in without any guidance. one thing that put me off was the whole bounty/shop system. as an old player whos already reached lvl 99, had shit ton of bounty before update, felt kinda like a slap to the face when u got rid of my whole inventory/bounty. i get that youre trying to put in a system into the shop but i think already existing members aren't trying to deal with any of that. me personally i didnt care cause im not as die hard gunz player as i used to be, i just wanted to jump in and see what the update was about, but i could def see why current players wouldnt like it (feeling like "wtf i just want my setup back, im lvl XX why do i have to grind for this again).

imo what i think gunz needs right now is a completely new rebirth. whole game interface changed (modern, easy to navigate), new player friendly layout (maybe some ingame tutorials, a beginner stage to welcome new players instead of throwing them in freechannel with players that have 7+ years of game knowledge) , advertisement as a new game, the whole idea of gunz as a game and community needs a refresh. we need to sell gunz as a brand new game and pull in fresh gamers because quite frankly, the current old, already experienced gunz players are probably just a little burnt out.

idk just my 2 cents and where i see gunz's current position in the gaming community

3. The following 2 users say thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

Senyagami (11-15-2017), Zabu (11-15-2017)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    I actually like the update o.o
    However I only really play Infected and Quest which are actually laid back rooms where you don't need to deal with aggressive badmouthing little kids that can't behave on the internet (save for the hacker once in a while totally getting rekt by legit players), too bad Infected died (I never see any room for it and creating one only shows me no one is joining...). So I pretty much do Quest now and listen to music at the same time.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    People who complain that the removal of R IA ruined FGunZ need a reality check, that aspect was/has never been apart of GunZ, it promoted spam, so called 'lucky aiming as you could just fire countless amount of shots without really aiming and not to mention no other server that's popular has that feature so it's not a key point as to why FGunZ is fading out.

Players being muted/banned for pointless stuff, from what recall some being a moderator in 2014 to the current date, the rules have been the same, player count back then was much higher therefore I don't believe this to be a key point either.

Anti-lead? Anti-Lead is fine for me, player who are complaint about it don't understand the aspect of the range drop outs and the new hitboxes, mainly shotgun users, you can't be firing shots from one end of the room to the other and expect to deal damage, same with expecting a decent amount of damage at a mid range shot when pellets spread and the hitboxes are much more accurate so therefore rather than a rectangle box around the thing you are shooting at, there's a accurately drawn hitbox around the modal, therefore pellets when spread go under the arm, through the legs, side of the head and over the shoulder etc, less pellets hit meaning less damage dealt.

I still think range drop in general needs to be removed. As for the overall reason for decrease in player count it comes down to Gunz being an old game, there won't be a influx of newcomers because the only people who can play GunZ and honestly enjoy it are players who played for somewhat years, nobody wants to come to a game trying to spray and snipe when players are bouncing off walls, reload shotting and have a 7/10 aim in general
    Yup, I still go by that the drop-off should be goner.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    give stephanM his forum moderator role back and player count will definitely increase at laest by 100

7. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Notorious (11-15-2017)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    give stephanM his forum moderator role back and player count will definitely increase at laest by 100
    StephanM4Manager

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jinkiez View Post
    GODBLESS YOU YAVEN! you speak the truth for US ALL! players WILL not come to this server EVER AGAIN BECAUSE OF THIS DUMB VERSION UPDATE FGUNZ! EVERY1 I know switched to *** and REFUSE to play dis crap version...the game feels so different its like a totally new game ajaj. i dont even play this server no more cuz of the update...sigh zipped; players wont come but u can still play and try to enjoy ur time, learn K-STYLE with female and u will get good, use wheel mouse and reload click and u will get good, sadly players will not be coming back to FG. THE DAMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE SIR!
    ~Godbless, Slide, Orijjinal, Warden, RebornV6
    ok woah relax keyboard warrior

Stayalive99's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jinkiez View Post
    TOOOOO be HONESTTTT zipped u are correct with pretty much everything. dis game is extremely unique and TBHHH it has been ruined with this new version unfortunately player base on THIS server will continue to get worse and worse until the game is 0000players and Eagle ajaj. No1 enjoys playing a crummy backwards server. that is why players left and will continue to leave, the player base on this server WILL NOT rise due to DUMbass BANS/MUTES, NEW VERSION IS COMPLETE AND UTTER POOP, new GUNS R SHIT, AIM ASSIST IS POOP, SHOTGUNS ARE NOW RANGE AJAJ...I dont play this server anymore the new update completely ruined the game for me in terms of k-style, speed, mechanics, latedash ETC. I play another server which is catered towards Most players with their server. It is sad what has become of FG tbh but im assuming the owners want to cash out BIG before their server is totally done with the new coin system and limitbreaker/CSGO gamble bullshit lol. it is what it is tho mate! make the best of freelogunz xD
    also this server deffo needs some changing sad to see so many people leave after the changes i think if they just gave people the old game back and some other changes like easier to get donors or something and new weapons and clothing and advertise there server which there not doing i think it could easily come back with alot of players
    Last edited by Linzor; 11-16-2017 at 01:06 AM.

11. The following user said thank you to Stayalive99 for this useful post:

Yaven (11-16-2017)

Saber's Avatar ign: Untouchable

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    People who complain that the removal of R IA ruined FGunZ need a reality check, that aspect was/has never been apart of GunZ, it promoted spam, so called 'lucky aiming as you could just fire countless amount of shots without really aiming and not to mention no other server that's popular has that feature so it's not a key point as to why FGunZ is fading out.

Players being muted/banned for pointless stuff, from what recall some being a moderator in 2014 to the current date, the rules have been the same, player count back then was much higher therefore I don't believe this to be a key point either.

Anti-lead? Anti-Lead is fine for me, player who are complaint about it don't understand the aspect of the range drop outs and the new hitboxes, mainly shotgun users, you can't be firing shots from one end of the room to the other and expect to deal damage, same with expecting a decent amount of damage at a mid range shot when pellets spread and the hitboxes are much more accurate so therefore rather than a rectangle box around the thing you are shooting at, there's a accurately drawn hitbox around the modal, therefore pellets when spread go under the arm, through the legs, side of the head and over the shoulder etc, less pellets hit meaning less damage dealt.

I still think range drop in general needs to be removed. As for the overall reason for decrease in player count it comes down to Gunz being an old game, there won't be a influx of newcomers because the only people who can play GunZ and honestly enjoy it are players who played for somewhat years, nobody wants to come to a game trying to spray and snipe when players are bouncing off walls, reload shotting and have a 7/10 aim in general
    IÂ’m like wtf? You serious? The ****ing modes made fgunz unique!!! Do you think it had all these modes so it can be like the other bland servers? I donÂ’t think so! There are many people like me that enjoyed playing fgunz for this feature and this only! So you saying that this isnÂ’t one of the key points why fgunz fading out without concrete evidence is pretty much bs. IÂ’m one of the many people whoÂ’ve enjoyed fgunz primarily for these feature and now I just see myself and few other hanging out in training rooms just bitching about how this v8 sucks waiting for them to bring it back! If me afking in training rooms or in the lobby can help the headcount for activity IÂ’ll do it gladly but it would be better if I could play those modes again.

13. The following user said thank you to Saber for this useful post:

Yaven (11-16-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    well i like v8 feels more comfortable anti lead is pretty good, the movement is more comfortable too.
    v8 fun the things i hate much lucky boxes it's looks like they want people buy coins and earn money.
    and the chance same like v7 to win limit breaker x or katana x or gembox. i think everything should be at donation shop
    and more people will donate too, this my opinion.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information