Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by insanetheif View Post
    Oooooh! What about creating human bots with variety of difficulty and apply any styles they want to face on a bot! It would at least teach beginners some strategies when facing old gens. It would arm them with knowledge on what to expect and they can practice Getting better in fights!
    Id like to introduce you to the wonderful gamemode of quest. Implementing actual bots with playstyles requires a pretty complex AI so it probably wont happen

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Saber (11-16-2017)

Senyagami's Avatar misery

Country
    Thanks
    Dem sh*ts are all true af.

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with most of people said. Please fix things back, advertise and do something to make the server stop dying before it's too late. This server deserves much better than losing over an another server. Even though people calls it "br server" they choose to go there now which is even more sad.

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    OT:
    V8 was a mistake
    Sounds Good

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    In addition to all of the above,

The game & community type are NOT new-comer friendly, as a result of that fact new people to the game usually are getting frustrated pretty quickly and decide to leave instead of staying and improving.

7. The following user said thank you to León for this useful post:

-AznNinja (11-15-2017)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    People who complain that the removal of R IA ruined FGunZ need a reality check, that aspect was/has never been apart of GunZ, it promoted spam, so called 'lucky aiming as you could just fire countless amount of shots without really aiming and not to mention no other server that's popular has that feature so it's not a key point as to why FGunZ is fading out.

Players being muted/banned for pointless stuff, from what recall some being a moderator in 2014 to the current date, the rules have been the same, player count back then was much higher therefore I don't believe this to be a key point either.

Anti-lead? Anti-Lead is fine for me, player who are complaint about it don't understand the aspect of the range drop outs and the new hitboxes, mainly shotgun users, you can't be firing shots from one end of the room to the other and expect to deal damage, same with expecting a decent amount of damage at a mid range shot when pellets spread and the hitboxes are much more accurate so therefore rather than a rectangle box around the thing you are shooting at, there's a accurately drawn hitbox around the modal, therefore pellets when spread go under the arm, through the legs, side of the head and over the shoulder etc, less pellets hit meaning less damage dealt.

I still think range drop in general needs to be removed. As for the overall reason for decrease in player count it comes down to Gunz being an old game, there won't be a influx of newcomers because the only people who can play GunZ and honestly enjoy it are players who played for somewhat years, nobody wants to come to a game trying to spray and snipe when players are bouncing off walls, reload shotting and have a 7/10 aim in general

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    I still think range drop in general needs to be removed. As for the overall reason for decrease in player count it comes down to Gunz being an old game, there won't be a influx of newcomers because the only people who can play GunZ and honestly enjoy it are players who played for somewhat years, nobody wants to come to a game trying to spray and snipe when players are bouncing off walls, reload shotting and have a 7/10 aim in general
    Yup, that's the main reason imo for the current drop too.

You can't just take 14y/o game, make changes to key weapon range and demolish any trace of the original gameplay with that same weapon (sg in our case) people got used to play with it in a certain way all these years so implanting such change when gunz community in general slowly decreases anyway, only makes the process faster, which is a shame actually.

I believe if this new range mess would be removed, then the situation is somewhat fixable with appropriate advertising and such.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    IMHO, I think it's time to just let go of the nostalgia, to let v8 be the final version of FGunZ, let it ride out until it fully dies, and invest the time into moving onto a new game to host for the Freestylers World community. Whatever happens from there, happens. Yes, it's a sad thought to think about, but think about it. An increase in player base happening really isn't logical.

Everyone who RQed pre and post v8 isn't going to come back. Either they lost interest in the game overtime with age/got too busy IRL, or they're unsatisfied with v8 and left because the changes made aren't going to be reverted (which essentially is the only way those people are ever going to return). They invested all this time to work on v8. They're not going back no matter how much you cry. If you send out a mass e-mail to old, existing members who've been gone for a while telling them about v8, you already know the majority of those people if they return are going to return and be stubborn like everyone else has been and talk shit about v8. They're gonna be too stubborn to adapt to a major change that they're not used to. If you try to attract brand new players (whether it be through advertising or by hosting a new game in hopes that people will give FG a download), odds are they aren't going to be willing to invest the time it takes into learning the mechanics of this game, or the huge egotistical side of the community will just scare them off right from the jump (or a mix of both lol). And for those of you saying "that's why there's a /ignore function hurdurdur," come on don't be stupid. You should know by now how retardedly easy it is to bypass the /ignore function to keep pestering someone lol. And I know plenty of you get bored enough to the point where you go through the effort to do so.

This game is over a decade old. Even if they brought back most of what v7 offered, this game wouldn't have lasted very much longer to be completely honest. I think it's time to stop living in the past, look towards the future and move on. Everything has to die at some point in time. GunZ has had its time if you ask me.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

11. The following 6 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Camel (11-15-2017), Jestatic (11-15-2017), Resort (11-15-2017), Ricky (11-15-2017), Senyagami (11-15-2017), Sunfire (11-20-2017)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    You really wanna know why FGunZ died when other GunZ servers didn't? They changed GunZ into something that isn't like the unique GunZ we all know. Adding useless shit, stupid modes, stupid clothes, stupid hitbox, useless maps, ugly interface, weird looking weapons (that's not GunZ alike at all), rainbow things all over the fking place etc.

If they've kept it simple (Like W T T did) there would be like 500+ players on FGunZ. And don't even say otherwise cause this is the truth.

13. The following 2 users say thank you to Boubble for this useful post:

Jestatic (11-15-2017), Ricky (11-15-2017)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jinkiez View Post
    TOOOOO be HONESTTTT zipped u are correct with pretty much everything. dis game is extremely unique and TBHHH it has been ruined with this new version unfortunately player base on THIS server will continue to get worse and worse until the game is 0000players and Eagle ajaj. No1 enjoys playing a crummy backwards server. that is why players left and will continue to leave, the player base on this server WILL NOT rise due to DUMbass BANS/MUTES, NEW VERSION IS COMPLETE AND UTTER POOP, new GUNS R SHIT, AIM ASSIST IS POOP, SHOTGUNS ARE NOW RANGE AJAJ...I dont play this server anymore the new update completely ruined the game for me in terms of k-style, speed, mechanics, latedash ETC. I play another server which is catered towards Most players with their server. It is sad what has become of FG tbh but im assuming the owners want to cash out BIG before their server is totally done with the new coin system and limitbreaker/CSGO gamble bullshit lol. it is what it is tho mate! make the best of freelogunz xD
    Aim Assist. Aim assist? What the...
    I stopped reading at "AIM ASSIST IS POOP".

Stop using hacks?

Originally Posted by Jinkiez View Post
    cant aim cant move cant type cant do shit, antilead is worse now aswell with the dumb ass range shotguns...and characters with 200hp/200ap...shit is stupid now i play other server this one is BEYOND Help! I agree Yaven its bad and it wont get better, this is FGUN2017.
    I'm sorry if you can't aim nor type but I doubt that's FG's fault. Lmao.
    There's no characters with 200HP/200AP unless you're mixing up *** and FG. They're known for their shit balancing with 999 levels and characters with 250+ HP. FG doesn't do that. Needless to say the new and more detailed hitboxes and removal of IA and R just mean you have to aim better - or rather: you actually have to aim - and some players just can't keep up with that.

Now the damage drop-off is a topic we can actually discuss.

15. The following 5 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Bunny (11-15-2017), Canpai (11-15-2017), Nogamenolife (11-15-2017), Notorious (11-15-2017), Polar (11-15-2017)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information