Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stayalive99's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jinkiez View Post
    TOOOOO be HONESTTTT zipped u are correct with pretty much everything. dis game is extremely unique and TBHHH it has been ruined with this new version unfortunately player base on THIS server will continue to get worse and worse until the game is 0000players and Eagle ajaj. No1 enjoys playing a crummy backwards server. that is why players left and will continue to leave, the player base on this server WILL NOT rise due to DUMbass BANS/MUTES, NEW VERSION IS COMPLETE AND UTTER POOP, new GUNS R SHIT, AIM ASSIST IS POOP, SHOTGUNS ARE NOW RANGE AJAJ...I dont play this server anymore the new update completely ruined the game for me in terms of k-style, speed, mechanics, latedash ETC. I play another server which is catered towards Most players with their server. It is sad what has become of FG tbh but im assuming the owners want to cash out BIG before their server is totally done with the new coin system and limitbreaker/CSGO gamble bullshit lol. it is what it is tho mate! make the best of freelogunz xD
    also this server deffo needs some changing sad to see so many people leave after the changes i think if they just gave people the old game back and some other changes like easier to get donors or something and new weapons and clothing and advertise there server which there not doing i think it could easily come back with alot of players
    Last edited by Linzor; 11-16-2017 at 01:06 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Stayalive99 for this useful post:

Yaven (11-16-2017)

Thread Information