Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ladykill View Post
    Promote Gunz, Make new weapons/clothing/items less bannin and i think this server needs a staff clean up
    cleaning of the staff? never, they just need new weapons that attract attention, new clothes (I like Naruto's anime clothes) this is Freestyle, we have to be original.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    cleaning of the staff? never, they just need new weapons that attract attention, new clothes (I like Naruto's anime clothes) this is Freestyle, we have to be original.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Camel (11-15-2017), Zaku (11-15-2017)

Thanks
    Its very new user unfriendly, could use some guides on how to do the styles on the website.

Most anyone new is going to join, get murdered in 3 seconds, and go WELP thats enough of that. So the problem is we need people who suck, to cater to the people who suck.

The bounty item shop is confusing as all hell, a whole bunch of items that throw stats at you out of nowhere - most of them identical. Removing the redundant stats would help alot, if everything gives the same amount you don't even have to announce it.

Is there a player referral program? Like you get X coins if a player joins and levels up to X or something like that? Maybe you get X coins upon that players first donation?

Trying to think of other ideas.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to ZipppeD for this useful post:

Jinkiez (11-15-2017), Share (11-15-2017)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Game is just way too old to keep up in both terms of graphics and mechanics with any other new game, deal with it.

7. The following user said thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Lenny (11-15-2017)

Thanks
    Alot of games have worse graphics than this one. The graphics alone wont hold it back.

Player retention will be a problem. But this game offers a level of action I cant find anywhere else, they should market it that way.
    Last edited by ZipppeD; 11-15-2017 at 03:02 AM.

9. The following user said thank you to ZipppeD for this useful post:

Jinkiez (11-15-2017)

Lenny's Avatar My orders are absolute.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    Game is just way too old to keep up in both terms of graphics and mechanics with any other new game, deal with it.
    I thanked bc Jimin.

OT:
    V8 was a mistake

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Lenny for this useful post:

Camel (11-15-2017), Canpai (11-15-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZipppeD View Post
    Its very new user unfriendly, could use some guides on how to do the styles on the website.

Most anyone new is going to join, get murdered in 3 seconds, and go WELP thats enough of that. So the problem is we need people who suck, to cater to the people who suck.

The bounty item shop is confusing as all hell, a whole bunch of items that throw stats at you out of nowhere - most of them identical. Removing the redundant stats would help alot, if everything gives the same amount you don't even have to announce it.

Is there a player referral program? Like you get X coins if a player joins and levels up to X or something like that? Maybe you get X coins upon that players first donation?

Trying to think of other ideas.
    Guess they could copy already made youtube tutorials about the most common things in GunZ.

I agree but I find it hard to understand there are actually completely new players to this game (it is really old, usually only people that knew the game already come here), I could be wrong.

It's a pretty simple system tbh.
    And I do not know which stats you think are redundant, if it's about clothing costing the same for example that is just how the game is coded (displaying x-number place, not the actual numbers).

There should be one, unless they removed it when they moved onto version 8 (version 7 had a ref program with rewards).

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Guess they could copy already made youtube tutorials about the most common things in GunZ.

I agree but I find it hard to understand there are actually completely new players to this game (it is really old, usually only people that knew the game already come here), I could be wrong.

It's a pretty simple system tbh.
    And I do not know which stats you think are redundant, if it's about clothing costing the same for example that is just how the game is coded (displaying x-number place, not the actual numbers).

There should be one, unless they removed it when they moved onto version 8 (version 7 had a ref program with rewards).
    I think your right about only old players joining the server, but i also think thats a problem that could be remedied - if done correctly.

They cant really rely on a trickle flow of new players, because a completely new player will be overwhelmed by the skill gap without other new players to pit them against.
    It would almost have to be an advertising storm to draw in enough new players to hold any water. They would have to play off of the fast paced action of the game, coupled with the direct relation to skill

Most of the items in the bounty shop have the same stats and icon, its just not appealing to look at.

And most of the advertising could be done for free through social media. They could also offer streamer-only items to players to keep so long as they continue streaming the game. Make it like an endorsement and have the streamer leave a link to the website on their page, along with the servers logo. Hook em up like a nascar driver.

Banned

Thanks
    TOOOOO be HONESTTTT zipped u are correct with pretty much everything. dis game is extremely unique and TBHHH it has been ruined with this new version unfortunately player base on THIS server will continue to get worse and worse until the game is 0000players and Eagle ajaj. No1 enjoys playing a crummy backwards server. that is why players left and will continue to leave, the player base on this server WILL NOT rise due to DUMbass BANS/MUTES, NEW VERSION IS COMPLETE AND UTTER POOP, new GUNS R SHIT, AIM ASSIST IS POOP, SHOTGUNS ARE NOW RANGE AJAJ...I dont play this server anymore the new update completely ruined the game for me in terms of k-style, speed, mechanics, latedash ETC. I play another server which is catered towards Most players with their server. It is sad what has become of FG tbh but im assuming the owners want to cash out BIG before their server is totally done with the new coin system and limitbreaker/CSGO gamble bullshit lol. it is what it is tho mate! make the best of freelogunz xD

15. The following user said thank you to Jinkiez for this useful post:

Yaven (11-15-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZipppeD View Post
    I think your right about only old players joining the server, but i also think thats a problem that could be remedied - if done correctly.

They cant really rely on a trickle flow of new players, because a completely new player will be overwhelmed by the skill gap without other new players to pit them against.
    It would almost have to be an advertising storm to draw in enough new players to hold any water. They would have to play off of the fast paced action of the game, coupled with the direct relation to skill

Most of the items in the bounty shop have the same stats and icon, its just not appealing to look at.

And most of the advertising could be done for free through social media. They could also offer streamer-only items to players to keep so long as they continue streaming the game. Make it like an endorsement and have the streamer leave a link to the website on their page, along with the servers logo. Hook em up like a nascar driver.
    Shop icon = them being lazy not to put the items through the thumbnail generator, so yeah.. you are right lol.

It was mentioned before that they could use Facebook more (perhaps even instagram and snapchat, but I doubt that would do any good), might even pick up Twitter (again?) when it comes to new patch releases.
    There are streamer rewards so far I know of, do realise that streaming private servers isn't supported by Twitch.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information