Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Saber's Avatar ign: Untouchable

Country
    Thanks
    Oooooh! What about creating human bots with variety of difficulty and apply any styles they want to face on a bot! It would at least teach beginners some strategies when facing old gens. It would arm them with knowledge on what to expect and they can practice Getting better in fights!

Yaven's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    They did too much to this server and killed it. Everyone I know went to other servers because of this. They should of just kept v7 which always had 100 or more players. Hitbox, weapons were fine. Only thing that needed to be worked on was the anti lead. This game feels totally different than what people are used to.

3. The following 4 users say thank you to Yaven for this useful post:

Akimbo (11-15-2017), Jinkiez (11-15-2017), Ricky (11-15-2017), Zaku (11-15-2017)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yaven View Post
    They did too much to this server and killed it. Everyone I know went to other servers because of this. They should of just kept v7 which always had 100 or more players. Hitbox, weapons were fine. Only thing that needed to be worked on was the anti lead. This game feels totally different than what people are used to.
    GODBLESS YOU YAVEN! you speak the truth for US ALL! players WILL not come to this server EVER AGAIN BECAUSE OF THIS DUMB VERSION UPDATE FGUNZ! EVERY1 I know switched to *** and REFUSE to play dis crap version...the game feels so different its like a totally new game ajaj. i dont even play this server no more cuz of the update...sigh zipped; players wont come but u can still play and try to enjoy ur time, learn K-STYLE with female and u will get good, use wheel mouse and reload click and u will get good, sadly players will not be coming back to FG. THE DAMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE SIR!
    ~Godbless, Slide, Orijjinal, Warden, RebornV6

5. The following user said thank you to Jinkiez for this useful post:

Yaven (11-15-2017)

Yaven's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Exactly!!!! I dont play this server anymore. I try not to even get on forums. I'm just so upset that they killed the server so I come on here and post. Before they killed it I didnt even look at any other servers to join ,but now us as players have no choice. I even tried to give this server a chance the other day. I played and hated it! I uninstalled. I cant even aim, move or anything anymore!

7. The following user said thank you to Yaven for this useful post:

Jinkiez (11-15-2017)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yaven View Post
    Exactly!!!! I dont play this server anymore. I try not to even get on forums. I'm just so upset that they killed the server so I come on here and post. Before they killed it I didnt even look at any other servers to join ,but now us as players have no choice. I even tried to give this server a chance the other day. I played and hated it! I uninstalled. I cant even aim, move or anything anymore!
    LOL SAME BRO SAME! 1st days of the update i played this shit and my jaw dropped at how shitty the update was. I played 2 games and uninstalled ASAP. The game is 2 different and shit now rofl. cant aim cant move cant type cant do shit, antilead is worse now aswell with the dumb ass range shotguns...and characters with 200hp/200ap...shit is stupid now i play other server this one is BEYOND Help! I agree Yaven its bad and it wont get better, this is FGUN2017. Sorry zipped, if u woulda came like 3months earlier u woulda enjoyed ur stay here

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Improve it, by new items.

Banned

Thanks
    ppl are not playing cause of mcsics genius balancing and silents anti lead

honestly.. i dont even see them playing either

11. The following 2 users say thank you to keelo for this useful post:

Jinkiez (11-15-2017)

Banned

Thanks
    V8 needs to get Hellsniper out of retirement and put him back into the team. Hellsniper's work for v6 and v7 (maybe v5) made us players enjoy this sever. V8 is so bad where we watch people play training rooms for nearly an hour. Yes there are people streaming quest but it is better than talking to someone in a training room for 45 minutes.also v8's anti lead isnt that bad but takes a while to adjust. and i ****ing laughed my ass off when i saw the limitbreaker X. i thought u guys have something better than that like a customize SG. also banning/muting/warning people who is insulting other players is also dumb cause we have a command /ignore for a reason. if people cant handle it should use /ignore or dont reply back ( its not that hard). there is players that provoke other players to insult them that gets caught with it should be punished harshly with the false report and information to get other players muted/warned/banned. Not only the people who left this game because of the [R][IA] ( which was a good idea to me) but ur losing players one to another and by groups of players that actually enjoyed this sever is coming to a dispointment. Banning people for first offense of hacking shouldn't wait nearly 6-9 months to get unbanned for hacking for the first time ( depending on the player's unban appeal) but we should give players 2nd chances to redeem themselves to become a legit player.

the things i like about V8 is actually the gems because it is different and have multi stuff to "upgrade" to be overpowered like HP/AP, SPEED, AND elements (fire and ice on the shotgun), etc. IMO i dont know why we have to try to upgrade bounty weapoins which doesn't make sense to me. dont get me wrong i love this sever because i married Lin here~~

but it looks like people are just chilling till it dies out mean while some severs gaining and absorbing players. thats how i see it when i play fgunz

its a shame to have a administer play clan war cause there was people waiting for 2s,3s for hours to play cw with.
    Last edited by Myon; 11-15-2017 at 05:57 AM.

13. The following 2 users say thank you to Myon for this useful post:

Halcyon (11-16-2017), Jinkiez (11-15-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by keelo View Post
    ppl are not playing cause of mcsics genius balancing and silents anti lead

honestly.. i dont even see them playing either
    The anti lead is actually fine, pretty sure the word you are looking for is the fall-off (aka drop) damage.

Saber's Avatar ign: Untouchable

Country
    Thanks
    I do agree about (r)(ia). I seem to just hangout in training just staring at the screen bored now. I used to Just play r ai mode strictly but now I’m just not into regular tdms. Just bored staring at the screen in the training room waiting for something to happen. Then I just alt tab into maplestory now!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information