Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Imma tell you how v8 ****ed the server.

Donates are too op. Lb was bad enough but you bring out lb x, katana x, and donor gems? Sounds like an attempt to cash out on a game that you’ve given up on which is fking pathetic. It’s more expensive to get the best donates here than the other server.

Hit boxes are too small for your average player to hit. They don’t wanna feel like they’re shit, so they rq. Whoever thought of this stupid idea must have never played the game which is already some dumb logic to begin with. Hit boxes are bigger in the other server so people feel better about themselves.

Sick of playing vs unlegits. Get better anti hack. I know plenty of cwers out there that use private hacks (admitted) but it’s undetectable. Bar was ucing for 4 years before he got banned and that’s only because he turned up uc higher than he did cause he couldn’t hit shit in v8. 4 fking years? Unacceptable. In the other server it’s hard to play unlegit. Not saying that you should implement a RAT but add better detection.

Stop banning people for provoking staff. You banned leader of arise clan which lead to literally -30% cw activity in the server. Great job Linzor you can’t handle an insult on the internet so you make other people suffer. This would never happen in the other server.

In essence, everything here sucks compared to the other server. The one thing you had better before was cheaper donates and an English speaking community. Now all you have left is an English speaking community which isn’t much of a selling point. In hindsight. the server was going to have a decreased player count for sure. Try to fix these issues and maybe you’ll have more players.

2. The following 17 users say thank you to Akimbo for this useful post:

-AznNinja (11-17-2017), Camel (11-20-2017), Canpai (11-22-2017), Fenomen (11-17-2017), Flow (11-20-2017), Mattie (11-17-2017), Qwin (11-22-2017), Rami (11-23-2017), Ricky (11-17-2017), Senyagami (11-20-2017), Sleepy (11-18-2017), Sunfire (11-20-2017), Victory (11-17-2017), Vilome (11-23-2017), Yaven (11-17-2017), Zachary (11-20-2017), Zaku (11-22-2017)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Stop banning people for provoking staff. You banned leader of arise clan which lead to literally -30% cw activity in the server. Great job Linzor you can’t handle an insult on the internet so you make other people suffer. This would never happen in the other server.
    M8 if it was a small insult then he'd just be muted, if he's banned then there's a bit more to it than that so use your brain. There's no wonder that CW died if these assholes was at the top, not really attracting new folks to try it out.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Imma tell you how v8 ****ed the server.

Donates are too op. Lb was bad enough but you bring out lb x, katana x, and donor gems? Sounds like an attempt to cash out on a game that you’ve given up on which is fking pathetic. It’s more expensive to get the best donates here than the other server.

Hit boxes are too small for your average player to hit. They don’t wanna feel like they’re shit, so they rq. Whoever thought of this stupid idea must have never played the game which is already some dumb logic to begin with. Hit boxes are bigger in the other server so people feel better about themselves.

Sick of playing vs unlegits. Get better anti hack. I know plenty of cwers out there that use private hacks (admitted) but it’s undetectable. Bar was ucing for 4 years before he got banned and that’s only because he turned up uc higher than he did cause he couldn’t hit shit in v8. 4 fking years? Unacceptable. In the other server it’s hard to play unlegit. Not saying that you should implement a RAT but add better detection.

In essence, everything here sucks compared to the other server. The one thing you had better before was cheaper donates and an English speaking community. Now all you have left is an English speaking community which isn’t much of a selling point. In hindsight. the server was going to have a decreased player count for sure. Try to fix these issues and maybe you’ll have more players.
    They are actually the character model size... which should've been like that in the first place instead of a rectangle.
    All I can say is git aim, git gut. Feel bad about it? Learn to aim!

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Boys,

Gunz is a 14 year old game and no matter what update you do to it, it cant compete with other Games.
    Even if it's one of its kind it has many problems. One of them is the anti-hack system. It's way to easy to hack the game and sometimes it takes 2-3 days to ban the people who hack.

No matter how much you advertise this server, it's still a private server. This is a huge problem for the game.

As for V8. It has some nice features but I feel you guys over did it. Gems for example should never be in Gunz or they should be only for PVE. This server feels P2W now, something that most of us hated about other servers.

I dont really agree with people saying that new players wont stay because of the egoistic community. One of the big factors that made this server last that long was it's drama and competitive enviroment. Sadly you guys hired some over sensitive GMs that punish you for basicly nothing. I remember looking at Zabus reports and 80% of his reports were accepted and was for the stupidiest reasons ever. This kills the drama and competitive enviroment. Also GunZ attracts young aged people (12-16) who are the most toxic mother fkers ever. They put me in shock sometimes.

What keeps people away from GunZ IMO are its dated Graphics, time to get good at the game (will take you 10-24 months to get good at K-Style for ex), tons of game modes, lack of guides and GunZ "teachers".

6. The following 3 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Canpai (11-22-2017), HellSniper (11-20-2017), Senyagami (11-20-2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Sadly you guys hired some over sensitive GMs that punish you for basicly nothing.
    This has been the case of FGs reputation for GMs for years, and I feel like it's gotten to the point where it's complete shit.

Muting over a player is too easy on FG and one little mark against you is permanent (unless you pay and **** that). Add up the infractions over nothing and soon enough you're banned. One less "toxic" player many people played with because a crybaby didnt like it and went to report it. Good job shooting yourself in the foot FG.

The whole thing snowballs and you slowly bleed users. The whole concept with snowflake reports leading to bans was never needed and yes I will say that's what /ignore is for. But if that's not enough then there should have been a bigger effort from FG's staff, like reusing the /kick system as a /mute (for the room, not account) vote. People already use /kick in-place of muting because they don't like "ego".

-
    OT:
    Akimbo is right and StephanM you are wrong. v8 has some positive changes under the hood but all of the actual decisions to change up the gameplay code has been disastrous even if it had good intentions. GunZ already had a steep learning curve, making it harder with the tiny hitboxes and dropoff "lel get gud l2aim" is where we are with a learning cliff, losing the majority of the middle ground players who populated the server. As well as you can't expect to attract brand new players with an even more difficult and needlessly complicated version of GunZ when they can play a simpler one somewhere else. You can feel as superior as you want... but you'll be playing alone. Like Akimbo said, people will go somewhere else where they don't feel like they are complete trash because of the more forgiving gameplay like with the hitboxes.

Everyone I've talked to says FG is dead, and to play somewhere else. Since we've already had the oversensitive staff since v7 the only thing left to conclude the server being on it's deathbed is that it's because of v8's incessant attempt to reinvent the wheel instead of just polish it up. It's not because "GunZ is an old game" because that's just being in denial, trying to ignore the elephant in the room.
    Last edited by Qwin; 11-22-2017 at 03:31 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Bar was ucing for 4 years before he got banned and that’s only because he turned up uc higher than he did cause he couldn’t hit shit in v8.
    If i am not wrong, another servers have anti-uc (uc doesnt affect the game) they should add it aswell.

Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Everyone I've talked to says FG is dead, and to play somewhere else.
    Agree... it's heart breaking people playing ug(totally pay2win) instead fg :/

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    The only thing you can do at this moment is to compete with other servers out there. I don't think GunZ has can attract new people anymore.

Things I would do.

> Just delete SGS drop off.
    > Make GEMs only PVE use
    > Nerf old LB to 11 dmg.
    > Change the Rules so people don't get infractions for simple insults.
    > Make a good Cash Tournament in order to attract players and show them the new features. Also someone has to stream it. ( I saw a Tournament stream had 100 viewers.)
    Last edited by Sunfire; 11-22-2017 at 11:32 AM.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Akimbo (11-23-2017), Notorious (11-22-2017)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information