Thanks
    Like the title says add a no shotgun mode this will make PRC gems more useful and make the shotgun only players learn how to play other guns. Also having more variety creates a better experience, because lets face it shotgun only players need to be put down a notch.

Edit: All players should learn how to use all the guns it sad if u don't know how to play other guns for this 13 year old game.
    Last edited by AnnaLOVESYOU; 11-16-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    I agree, Fk2Shotguns. /support

3. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (11-17-2017)

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    finally something good

/support

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I do agree that people should explore into using other weapons so that the weapons actually get some use, but IMO I don't agree with the suggestion lol. It's still going to be optional regardless of if there's a no shotgun mode or not. If you make a room with no SGs allowed, players will just join or make a new room that allows use of SGs. It's not going to start this whole movement of everyone experimenting with revs and other weapons. Same thing happened in v7 with SNO, RO, R and IA tags. No matter how many rooms were made without R and IA, everyone still flocked to the R and IA rooms. Even with the SNO and RO tags those rooms didn't really get much hype either and people would stick to the rooms without those tags so they could use their SGs.

Think people just have to accept that SGs will always be the favored gun on this game.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Thread Information