Stayalive99's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    so iv been playing for hours and i logged out on the home page where u log in to check if i gained my activity point and it says uv lost ur activity point like wtf? iv been on all day playing how can i lose it lmfao? i gained my 1 from yesterday already to

ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    It never worked well (somehow the online counter disappeared with V8) and you are from UK.

Read this => https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post960878

Read this => https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post990465

I got a full reward for my first post. Later posts were ignored. Now I am a persona non grata. Wish you all the best.

Edit: Try the new ticket system. Login => Dashboard => Become a Streamer, Apply

First response I got for months.
    Last edited by ILoveQuests; 11-18-2017 at 06:32 AM.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Keep in mind that training rooms, afking or lobby chillings do not count for the reward.
    You actually have to play, pretty sure the system tracks your gained KDA/XP/LVLS?

Country
    Thanks
    and you are from UK.
    There was some trouble with Virgin Media in UK, they blocked the DN of fgunz, so probably that is the reason.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

Stayalive99's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILoveQuests View Post
    There was some trouble with Virgin Media in UK, they blocked the DN of fgunz, so probably that is the reason.
    ye im in the uk on that to, and iv been playing in normal games for hours yesterday wish it would just be fixed cba msg people all the time for help

Country
    Thanks
    fgunz.net => Login => click here

Now wait (probably few minutes, probably few hours, probably few days, tickets are managed by Dave) and check your ticket.
    Last edited by ILoveQuests; 11-18-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Thread Information