Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Well, I talked things over with McSic and SuperWaffle, and they both agree that we could use some new Forum Moderator's!

To apply, you need to first create a thread and follow the format laid out by Grascen, answer all of the questions truthfully and fully, then post! We will review all applications, and the Applicant's we find best suited for the job will be accepted. To read and review the rules and Format of Application, please refer to this <a href="https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?t=234">Thread</a>.

There will be four conditional application's, and only two will be accepted to Trial, NitroAnon and I will be doing most of the review, but other Staff members are welcome to throw in their opinion! Good luck to all, and I cannot wait to see who applies! The application's open today and end on January 15th, 2009!

*Note: If you have already applied for another position such as Game Master, Coder, or Developer, your Application will be reviewed last, let others get the chance to become a part of the Freestyler Crew!

~ Jakanadin.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 01-02-2010 at 09:46 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Good luck dont bothar applying if you know your grammar's poor.

Thread Information