Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    Got some free time decided to check out v8.

Hitboxes - Fine, literally can't complain because to me there's no difference, I play in a close enviroment therefore I don't notice a drop in damage or If i do it's nothing that I didn't feel with the v7 anti-lead anyways.

Range drop - Remove that, there's no need for it, you're changing to much about the original game, I'm all for being unique but changing too much isn't the way to go, the hitboxes was enough.

Balance - Good thing I have 2 limitbreakers, because for me this isn't the balance I expected. I read a thread somewhere on this forum with what to expect in terms of balance when the community discussed it however it seems things were done differently. (https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...hlight=balance)

Gems - What on earth? The fact they are at random selection when it come to donations means they are a cash-out item, I could have to spend ££$$ in order to get the correct gems that I want. They aren't needed, they are a step backward from a re-balance for me.

Removal IA/R - GOOD! It's funny how bad allot of players are now that they can't spam spam spam there shots, it brings back a lost skill set at this server, people can argue this but those who do literally can't aim and would never have enjoyed GunZ back in it's prime if that's the case.

Playercount - Well RIP, don't understand the drop I guess players can't handle a change.

Anyways let's play some GunZ.

Also can we get a tournament going? TDM? 1v1? 1v1 maybe better since I don't know If i could get a partnere lol.
    • I agree on the drop-off (aka the "anti-lead/hitbox issue" according to people that have zero knowledge) should be removed, I have a feeling it will be removed or it will be adjusted at least (if they won't remove it I hope the distances of the drop-off should be at least 50-75% further as the current drop-off)
    • Cannot talk about balance since I haven't paid attention to items, I think some things are fine as they are now, though I would change the BP cost in terms of lvls/gear
    • I think some gems need to be lowered in terms of stats (super rare donation ones aka lvl 7 gems), but overall it is fine (you can get up till level 6 gems without donating, if you really want the "level 7" aka super donation gems (shit name) then yes, you need to donate aka D2W (donate to win), I think it is fine that you can get a slightly better stat from donating items (basically any item from the donation store is better as an ingame item aka P2W) but I agree it needs to be changed so the P2W aspect has a smaller gap
    • AI/R is back on infected mode if I am correct
    • Yes, people cannot handle changes (though overall I think the changes people think are negative aren't negative; besides the drop-off one)
      We got a ton of extra options in our settings thus V8 is more optimised, I think a new quest or two, a few new items in the store, CQ fixes, gem system (basically enhance your gear in your own way: defensive, offensive or a mix of both), slightly different UI (though I really dislike the current UI), new colour theme and probably a few more things
      In a way I can understand people leaving but the game really has not been changed that much of what it was (yes I know drop-off blabla, hitbox blabla > imo hitbox is more accurate so yall just complain cause no aim aka git gut)

Welcome back btw
    Last edited by StephanM; 11-19-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ionable-Aim-v5

Damn it didn't take you that long huh.

WB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information