Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Make sure not to take suggestion from this thread too seriously. I can already see questers and event heroes trying to give their intake on what 'balance is' which is fking retarded. If you want I can even provide you a list of people who did post who are somewhat decent in this game.

My take on this:
    Remove gems since it's overly pay2win. I don't want to be able to do 8% more dmg than someone. That's insane.

Make lb 6pelletx5 9dmg 950delay cause i dont want lb to give 1 more dmg or 1 pellet more than donor sgs. Thats broken and pay2win. Best option is to reduce by 50 delay.

Make 200 coin 6pelletx5 9dmg 1000delay

Make 100 coin 5pelletx5 9dmg 1000delay

Just make sure that the lvl 99 sgs are the same as the 100 coin ones, and it should be fine. People who complain about balance tend to be donor users afterall.

Just to let you know, balance isn't the only factor that will raise the popularity of this server. So sort out anti-hack as well.
    Now if you could suggest stats and delay/dmg for Lvl 1 to 95 too, that'd be great.

We've updated the Anti-Hack recently (and we're doing so constantly, without you noticing) and I believe it's doing a good job right now. The last time a hacker was reported was 5 days ago. We've taken measures since.

2. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Eagle (11-24-2017)

Thread Information