Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    The limitbreakers currently weigh 14. Does this mean that they'll be increased to 15, or does it pertain to all [S] shotguns except the limitbreakers (as it is currently)?
    In this case, yes, I'm suggesting/imagining them with 15 weight. But you're free to do what you want with their stats. Weight, clip size, damage, delay, etc. etc.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Make sure not to take suggestion from this thread too seriously. I can already see questers and event heroes trying to give their intake on what 'balance is' which is fking retarded. If you want I can even provide you a list of people who did post who are somewhat decent in this game.

My take on this:
    Remove gems since it's overly pay2win. I don't want to be able to do 8% more dmg than someone. That's insane.

Make lb 6pelletx5 10dmg 950delay cause i dont want lb to give 1 more dmg or 1 pellet more than donor sgs. Thats broken and pay2win. Best option is to reduce by 50 delay.

Make 200 coin 6pelletx5 10dmg 1000delay

Make 100 coin 5pelletx5 10dmg 1000delay

Just make sure that the lvl 99 sgs are the same as the 100 coin ones, and it should be fine. People who complain about balance tend to be donor users afterall.

Just to let you know, balance isn't the only factor that will raise the popularity of this server. So sort out anti-hack as well.
    Last edited by Akimbo; 11-24-2017 at 11:07 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Make sure not to take suggestion from this thread too seriously. I can already see questers and event heroes trying to give their intake on what 'balance is' which is fking retarded. If you want I can even provide you a list of people who did post who are somewhat decent in this game.

My take on this:
    Remove gems since it's overly pay2win. I don't want to be able to do 8% more dmg than someone. That's insane.

Make lb 6pelletx5 9dmg 950delay cause i dont want lb to give 1 more dmg or 1 pellet more than donor sgs. Thats broken and pay2win. Best option is to reduce by 50 delay.

Make 200 coin 6pelletx5 9dmg 1000delay

Make 100 coin 5pelletx5 9dmg 1000delay

Just make sure that the lvl 99 sgs are the same as the 100 coin ones, and it should be fine. People who complain about balance tend to be donor users afterall.

Just to let you know, balance isn't the only factor that will raise the popularity of this server. So sort out anti-hack as well.
    Now if you could suggest stats and delay/dmg for Lvl 1 to 95 too, that'd be great.

We've updated the Anti-Hack recently (and we're doing so constantly, without you noticing) and I believe it's doing a good job right now. The last time a hacker was reported was 5 days ago. We've taken measures since.

4. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Eagle (11-24-2017)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Can you also make Gems PVE use only please? You dont really need percentage dmg reduction or percentage dmg.

Also make donor sgs 9 dmg 5 ammo 1000 delay , old Lb 10 dmg 6 ammo 1000 delay, new LB 11 dmg 5 ammo 1000 delay
    Last edited by Sunfire; 11-24-2017 at 11:21 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Bunny (11-24-2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Can you also make Gems PVE use only please? You dont really need percentage dmg reduction or percentage dmg.

Also make donor sgs 9 dmg 5 ammo 1000 delay , old Lb 10 dmg 6 ammo 1000 delay, new LB 11 dmg 5 ammo 1000 delay
    Please follow the format of

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Lvl 1:
    Lvl 10:
    Lvl 20:
    Lvl 30:
    Lvl 40:
    Lvl 50:
    Lvl 60:
    Lvl 70:
    Lvl 80:
    Lvl 85:
    Lvl 90:
    Lvl 95:
    Event:
    Donation 100c:
    Donation 200c:
    Limitbreaker:
    so I get a better picture.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    the fact that IA and R are removed can now actually benefit you in many ways considering players are no longer able to spam -
    you can give shotguns even 7 or 8 'bullets' before you have to reload and lower the damage offering more playstyles to support those who complain about their removal.

it could look something like this, but what do i know, im just an event hero.

(a new list of shotguns, not L or H or S, with more ammo than usual.

Lvl 1: 5 dmg 1000 delay 8 bullets
    Lvl 50: 6 dmg 1000 delay 8 bullets
    Lvl 95: 6 dmg 1000 delay 9 bullets
    Limitbreaker: 7 dmg 950 or 900 delay+9 bullets

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    the fact that IA and R are removed can now actually benefit you in many ways considering players are no longer able to spam -
    you can give shotguns even 7 or 8 'bullets' before you have to reload and lower the damage offering more playstyles to support those who complain about their removal.

??
    what do u mean 9 bullets

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    ??
    what do u mean 9 bullets
    9 in the magazine before needing to reload.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post

That kind of damage is way too low. The trade-off between clip and damage wouldn't be worth it. Ever since the v8 update, (i) more often than not, 1 or 2 hits at point blank range after a massive or flip still don't kill players (even with 2x 12-dmg limitbreakers and normal pings -- now that always elicits a "WTF is going on" reaction), (ii) in general, sadly, even pbs seem to be very less effective at times. Also, with the new hitbox, lowering the damage to 6 and 7 would certainly make things worse, especially when players can now have 150+ hp.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    That kind of damage is way too low. The trade-off between clip and damage wouldn't be worth it. Ever since the v8 update, (i) more often than not, 1 or 2 hits at point blank range after a massive or flip still don't kill players (even with 2x 12-dmg limitbreakers and normal pings -- now that always elicits a "WTF is going on" reaction), (ii) in general, sadly, even pbs seem to be very less effective at times. Also, with the new hitbox, lowering the damage to 6 and 7 would certainly make things worse, especially when players can now have 150+ hp.
    oh well, i only suggested rough estimates. i dont really know the importance of clip over damage, as im just an event hero and players who often play the gun involving gamemodes can give some feedback and change the stats to something that would be more balanced/reasonable. i think that adding more bullets per magazine is a good step for supporting a bigger part of the community (since they played using spam for so long)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information