View Poll Results: In your opinion, how the stats shall be?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luckybox legendary items should be better than tourney (the way it is now)

15 27.27%
  • Both should be at least equal

32 58.18%
  • Tourney Items should be better

7 12.73%
  • Other (elaborate in a reply)

1 1.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Aight guys, so me and McSic have this discussion on about tourney & lb legendary items & their stats comparing to one another.

We want to see your opinion about the matter.

Vote on the poll & comment what is your conclusion about the matter and why it is so.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to León for this useful post:

Canpai (11-25-2017), Eran (11-24-2017)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    What would be the point of winning a tourney item if it's not even that good?

Oh hey I won a tourney with over 30 people in it but I can't use my PRIZE cuz it's crap compared to my Lucky/donor.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Equality! We live in 2017.. c'mon people!

Edit: At least be equal.
    Last edited by StephanM; 11-24-2017 at 10:56 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Canpai (11-25-2017)

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I would say either equal or better. Won't be worth the effort winning over 30 other tournament members just to get an item that is in essence the same as everybody else's.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    What would be the point of winning a tourney item if it's not even that good?

Oh hey I won a tourney with over 30 people in it but I can't use my PRIZE cuz it's crap compared to my donor.
    about 1 in 30 of players actually have the legendary sword, so its considered "winning" it over 30 other people.
    also, 1 singular damage difference is not crap compared to the other, in everything actually related to glad (honorable team glad rooms, tournaments) you cant even use both kinds

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    It is hard to get a limitbreaker but it's also hard to get a tourny shotgun. But tourny shotgun should be better than limitbreaker or at least equal to limitbreaker it doesn't make sense that limitbreaker does more damage than a tourny shotgun, it is harder to get a tourny shotgun because official tournaments are rare to happen.
    Last edited by Eran; 11-24-2017 at 10:39 PM.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    I mean if people literally spend bucks, then they should both be somehow equal in stats. If anything, tourney items should just have better appearance, but that's it.

Thanks
    Damages higher than lucky box legendary items would make the weapons even more OP than they already are. Given that there are epic donor gems and whatnot, I think the damage should remain the same.

Since such weapons are earned and not bought, they should have some exclusive attributes. I'd recommend a unique glow color on the weapon (similar to the blue and orange for upgraded weapons), and maybe slightly lower delay and weight.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Equal it is !

Sleepy's Avatar legitimately real raccoon

Country
    Thanks
    Tournament items should be slightly better because they're considered far more difficult to get than luckyboxes. If you make the tournament items stats exactly like the legendary luckyboxes stats it would not be enough to motivate everyone in getting the tourney ones because why play hard for something that you can already have the chances to get by spending coins? Having just a unique model is not sufficient.

I agree that their damage should be equal to the legendary boxes but other stats can have a bit of tweaking. They can be more appealing than lbs by making them have slight less delay / less weight or even have extra weight when equipping them (just like the cat in the hat & just like the original Korean event items!)
    ''I sure do love to pkick indians" - Raphael 2k19

13. The following user said thank you to Sleepy for this useful post:

Amy (11-25-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information