Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    User Gale

Reason: ESP

Proof: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ypxfuq
    pretty obvious hwen he looked down at the sewers and immediately ran away when she was coming...

Last edited by Bunny; 11-25-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not going to watch the replay because I was watching him at the event, I don't think he was using ESP because most of the time I knew where Tenax was going as well just because of the sound she made, whether it was the water sound underground or her rockets/shotgun or her dashes (I'm talking about the end when 'MisBlonde' wasn't moving at all so obviously any sound u could hear it was from Tenax).

At the end you could see everyone complaining so Tenax started to tumble, I think it was just luck because Gale was looking everywhere and he saw Tenax by accident.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    1) Your replay is quite short. it's only 1 round.
    2) I'm not completely sure, when he was standing in the doorpost he got nearly killed by adri because she popped up right infront of him.
    3) next to that, just a few seconds before the moment you guys started to claim he was using ESP, he indeed looked around to check where adri was.
    Even after you guys claimed it, he started to swing for abit, looking into the other direction for a millisecond (the direction adri was).

based on this short replay i do think he's using ESP but tries to hide it.
    Last edited by Legancy; 11-27-2017 at 07:35 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I agree the replay is short. During the next rounds because of our claims he prolly turned it off as he was afraid of.people.catching him and started dying for stupid reasons, which shows a drastic change between the rounds.
    Maybe if tenax can provide recordings of previous rounds, as he won 3 rounds in a row in that event, and i didnt record the previous rounds.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    As of now, it's a no from me unless more replays can be provided of the user (Tenax)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Declined

Thread Information